Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Sun - Ezio! Why aren't ye comin' to me!? Thanks for joinin' me, Sun! Nomad, when are you returnin' to me again? I'm comin' to voodoo ye Altair! Darn! He was my man! Ezio's not a loner, he made himself become one. But Altair's a loner by birth! And I love 'im!

@Ethan - After ye buy Forza Motorsport 3, gimme some screens. Let's see what's the hype all 'bout. [No offense to ye]
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
@Sun - Phuc No! But, he's my man :D. Awesome loner! :???: Currently playin' NFS: SHIFT, another awesome game. It's currently 1st on my list, 'til Ezio comes to me! Darn! Ezio's makin' me forget MW2! 'Soap'!

Last edited:
Assassins Creed is getting into your head real bad :). Try to relax or ACII will reprogram your head and you will become Ezio.:-D

resident evil4, chp 5-4. Man how long is this game :confused:

BTW you folkes too busy with ACII but what about COD:MW2. This one i'm getting original.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
^More than awesome! The best racin' game on PC. The handlings are so real that when you upgrade from Tier 1 to Tier 2, you can feel the increase of speed. Awesome driving & damage physics. After you get it, I suggest you drive with Cockpit view, it's awesome! Even driftin' is better with Cockpit view! Only thing is that it's a resource hoggin' game, what's your GPU BTW? Not ATI, right?

@vamsi - Darn! So small, eh :mad:!? Is it longer than CoJ: BiB? I won't be playin' everyday, just on weekends for 'bout 2-3 hours.

Will it work on following config?
Intel Core2Duo 2.33Ghz
2 GB RAM
XFX 9600GT
Winxp Pro SP2

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
resident evil4, chp 5-4. Man how long is this game :confused:
That's the final chapter and yes the game is quite lengthy.

BTW you folkes too busy with ACII but what about COD:MW2. This one i'm getting original.
How can one forget about Modern Warfare 2? It's one of the most anticipated games of this year. But honestly speaking, I'm really disappointed with this years game releases. It's been really mediocre at the best. Thankfully, 2010 would be a year to look out for some stellar titles.

How can one forget about Modern Warfare 2? It's one of the most anticipated games of this year. But honestly speaking, I'm really disappointed with this years game releases. It's been really mediocre at the best. Thankfully, 2010 would be a year to look out for some stellar titles.

But the feelings with this one is great. After watching all the trailers and all i'm really thrilled. And if this game isint worth the bucks that which one is???
Posted again:
Will it work on following config?
Intel Core2Duo 2.33Ghz
2 GB RAM
XFX 9600GT
Winxp Pro SP2

it sure will. just update to sp3.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am actually excited for Mordern Warfare 2 more than AC2. I suspect AC2 will be another monotonous game with a few more toys to play with. As for MW2, even if it will be similar to the first one (gameplay wise, not story wise) then too it will kick some serious ass :D and the multiplayer is always there!

Anyways, playing Dead Space again. Dosen't feel like I'm playing it again... this game still gives me the creeps. Also hooked to Red Faction and SHIFT :). Installed FIFA 10 but as mentioned, nothing special.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Ezio! Why aren't ye comin' to me!?

might be because he's not what you think of him.gay.:D

Nomad, when are you returnin' to me again? I'm comin' to voodoo ye Altair! Darn! He was my man! Ezio's not a loner, he made himself become one. But Altair's a loner by birth! And I love 'im!

how many man you will marry.and how can you? such kind of thing is not permitted in india.you are doing illegal thing and posting illegal stuff.

someone please delete this post.

btw if you marry ezio what will happen to altair.or did altair kicked you out so you now want ezio.
now where does nomad fit?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Hey quan chi... Article 377 has been amended man, don't say its illegal as it aint. Not anymore. NVIDIAgeek can have his men in peace now... ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Wow! WTF's happenin' here? None of you understand. It's the likeness I'm feelin' for Ezio, Altair & Nomad. You've misunderstood me, quan. BTW, "EZIO!!" means I can't wait for ACII. "'Soap!'" means I can't wait for MW2 & "NOMAD!!" means, ye know.

[offtopic: Can GTR 2 be played with this lappy: Intel C2D T6500, 4GB RAM, Intel GMA 4500MHD?]

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
NVIDIAGeek We all understand such feelings. It is pretty normal. Don't worry, you don't need a doctor, some people are not like others. You are special. ;) There is nothing wrong in having special attractions for male characters and using a special language to defend your love. Its all okay here. We all are friends, we will support you through, don't worry. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Thank you very much, Techalo. Suggest some RTS games, people. How's Dawn of Discovery, East Indian Company, Hearts of Iron III & Empire: Total War? :D Please suggest "ol' century"-s type of RTSs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom