Finally I'm in IT... Any suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Hi all...

After completing my B.Sc.(Computer Science) with Distinction from University of Pune, finally I'm joining TCS on 17 October 2008. :) I've been waiting for this since a year. They selected us on 13 August 2007. Just yesterday, I got an email about joining dates.

I've to attain a training session in Chennai named iGnite.

Address:
Ignite space 3rd floor
Tata Consultancy Services
"Chennai One" - SEZ Unit (ETL Infrastructure Services Ltd)
200 Ft. Thoraipakkam - Pallavaram Ring Road, (Near Old Mahabalipuram Road)
Chennai - 600096,Tamil Nadu
India

I'm from Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. I think, I have to leave for Chennai on 14 Oct. Because I've to search for accommodation and food.

Anyone from Chennai ??? ;) I'm coming there to pollute you!!! ;)

So.... Any suggestions before entering into IT field ?? Any type of suggestions are welcome. From clothes to behavior, from languages to seminars... anything...

Waiting for your replies..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So.... Any suggestions before entering into IT field ?? Any type of suggestions are welcome. From clothes to behavior, from languages to seminars... anything...

No........nothin...........
its same as any field, but u'll be getting lessons on manners, etiquette in the most and some technology chapters too.
There will be Two tests, so better watch out. Though they don't throw if u don't succeed, but u never know.
OS,DBMS,DataStructure and the technology u r assigned will be taught to u........
Its a stretch to college life.........Njoy

Generally they provide accommodation, u better inquire about it. Call the HR no. and ask about uur accommodation, how far is the trg. place from ur stay, weather etc.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Good. Now the Digit forum and IRC won't stink as much. :D

All seriousness aside, congrats! :)

OP
Garbage

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Thanks guyz for ur replies..

They did mention in email that TCS will NOT provide any type of accommodation. You have to arrenge it yourself...

So, anybody from Chennai can checkout for me a good room ?? ;)
/me looks at QwertyM :p

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Congrats buddy,
i was wondering, why didn't you do a PG degree?
as then your prospect would have been better. anyways, Best of luck and now please make a Girlfriend:p

you would need someone to spend time with in this big lonely metro city:D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Congrats buddy,
i was wondering, why didn't you do a PG degree?
as then your prospect would have been better. anyways, Best of luck and now please make a Girlfriend:p

you would need someone to spend time with in this big lonely metro city:D

hahaha.

or buy a pet?

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Congrats dude...Hope you have a great career ahead :)

Take a trip to Marina beach, ASAP and have some 'Molaga Bajji' :D

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Best of luck and now please make a Girlfriend:p
Do you hate him so much or you're unaware? Having a GF in TN is like committing suicide. :p Remember, there should be enough space for a bus to pass between a male and a female, let it be humans or dogs :D Then what fun is having a GF when you sit in one corner of the room and she in other :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom