Finally... I got (Unlimited) BroadBand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Hussshh....

I was waiting for this moment since last 2-3 years... Finally, yesterday night I got my Unlimited Broadband working.. :D

I was on Dial-up since my 10th. n Now, I'm going my Masters. I was tired of the slow speed.. I was not able to download more than 1-2 MB :(

n Now, just yesterday, I downloaded more than 100MB. :D

Thanks to BSNL people.. ;)

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Congrates Kachra. Welcome to sucking FraudBand Club
:D
@ hell don't encourage him to download any hacintosh distro. i hate piracy u know :lol:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hussshh....

I was waiting for this moment since last 2-3 years... Finally, yesterday night I got my Unlimited Broadband working.. :D

I was on Dial-up since my 10th. n Now, I'm going my Masters. I was tired of the slow speed.. I was not able to download more than 1-2 MB :(

n Now, just yesterday, I downloaded more than 100MB. :D

Thanks to BSNL people.. ;)
Mera number kab ayega? :cry:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
mera no to aa gaya bhai log.itne din to MO se D/L kar rahein the.abhi to office mein phokat ka UL broadband connection hai.usi se sab kuch download karte hai.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hmmm...Lucky chap...
Congrats dude...
I have applied for Dataone broadband today.. I'm in Aminjikarai, Chennai.. Can anybody tell me how many days I have to wait to get a connection?? I have applied for Home 500C+ plan. If you know any Customer care number of chennai.. Please share it with me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom