FFFFFFFUUUUUUU Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Edc paper f-d...
1st ques- numerical never seen before in any previous exam...for NINE marks.
Total disaster..
Will pass on boundary if internals dont f up, which they will cuz our teacher's a psycho.
Tmrws last paper.
Yay!
Computer programming.
Gonna fail in it aswell..
I think i'l ask no 1 & 3 for their numbers then.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Charged Rs. 430 octroi for the courier (Dell 23' Ultrasharp and X-Mini Max 2)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited:
@toad_frog09

Keep your testosterone level under control.

Why ? According to me he didnt said anything offensive or out of the line. Sorry if i come as Rude, but there was nuthing wrong in what he said considering the thread is which he said.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Why ? According to me he didnt said anything offensive or out of the line. Sorry if i come as Rude, but there was nuthing wrong in what he said considering the thread is which he said.
Sorry, he has just come back from a ban and hence my warning is justifiable. We had got a report and his post was edited out incase you missed it.

Sorry, he has just come back from a ban and hence my warning is justifiable. We had got a report and his post was edited out incase you missed it.

I read his post before it was edited. (to be clear, there were numbered bullets in the original post which i read.)

Regarding the "coming back from a ban" thingy, that may not be my matter to comment. And really did some one reported his post ?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And really did some one reported his post ?
I'm actually a very colourful moderator. :mrgreen: For me his post was acceptable and I had read it way before I saw the report. ;) But it was reported twice (with a citation of his old comments), so I had to resort to action.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
@adminji...yes, the news of my ban is on newspapers next.
I did not see much of a reason to get my previous post edited because things I post is for entairnment of both self and reader and I obviously do not wish to break rules and trouble admins whatsoever but if you, sire, think that my post should be edited/deleted, then I value and respect you judgement.
Next, I did not get an opportunity to apologize for my puerile behaviour last week that caused certain inconvinence to moderators and fellow members so...
I am sorry.
Also, I admit to be responsible for all the guilty charges against me, but in my defence, I'd like to say that I honestly thought The Community section was more or less liberal in terms of thoughts and words as compared to other sections.
This, however, does not justify my behaviour as I'v already been warned twice or thrice personally by super-mods, and hence I do not hope/expect/wish to be forgiven.
(quite frankly with a pompously prig person like me, mistakes like such would keep happening unintentionally or not).
I also want to thank the admin for a 5 day ban instead of a permanant one. Cause now when I see it, I myself am not too confident about my stay here.
Hehehe.
Lastly, there is only one reason for my immensly huge above par testesteron level and I want to personally thank you for taking notice of that.
Seriously, no puns intended.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
arre yaar...dil pe mat le. ;) actually we are liberal and perfectly fine until we get a report. :)

Some mods are kind-hearted, some are not. It matters whom you run across to. Everyone isn't the same. And I'd like this topic to end with this post of mine.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
arre yaar...dil pe mat le. ;) actually we are liberal and perfectly fine until we get a report. :)

Some mods are kind-hearted, some are not. It matters whom you run across to. Everyone isn't the same. And I'd like this topic to end with this post of mine.

ending this topic is FFFFFFFUUUUUUU.....

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@adminji...yes, the news of my ban is on newspapers next.
Seriously, no puns intended.

Sir, it is all right. You can continue to post here as much as you wish. You know the rules well....! So do not make us remind you. Each poster is a gem to TDF, and so are you...!!!! Enjoy sir...!
:)

By the way, is that you on your Devian art page..?

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Yep, that thick mat of chest hair works as a bulletproof vest when i'm shooting the bad guys..
Btw, exams over, playing kayne and lynch 2, dog days. Hopefully i'l complete the game in one night.
Will soon write bout my experience playing this game.
Till then, happy happy fu to all of you..

@frog09, Ab jyaada sentimental mat bannna. :p

Nai re,, aysi baat nai hai..

This's the 100th post in this thread...
FFUUU....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom