FFFFFFFUUUUUUU Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
my internet connection is acting weird sometimes....and i can't download anything...WTF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

R2K

In the Zone
lately i have been working for too long that my ass has almost started to grow a fcuking pain...
LOL i am loosing my mind ....fcuk my f*cked up life

Krow

Crowman
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Sony Pix. Delaying FA Cup telecasts for stupid movies. :x

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*img33.imageshack.us/img33/6632/dsc01434ur.th.jpg

*img219.imageshack.us/img219/3035/dsc01435oj.th.jpg

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/5909/dsc01436n.th.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!11

R2K

In the Zone
^^
what happened dude...?
Did u just trash your laptop....i Can't really figure out anything from those pics

F me. Disassembled and reassembled two entire rigs today as my new xms2 rams(3 sticks) weren't working. And after 10 hrs of frustration from 1pm till now discovered that one of the rams was kaput and so the rig wasn't working with all three rams installed. F***********. I ended up as a complete n00b because i thought the ram slot was kaput or the mobo isn't supporting the new rams so i switched the mobos with my dwnld rig. Hell of an experience. And of these 10 hrs, i wasted 5 hrs why the pc wasn't starting up after switching mobos and turns out that the issue was with the jumper cap. I removed it as a piece of thrash, now it turns out that, that tiny piece of thrash was the hot-damn key to starting the sh1t. Haven't thought what i'll do now. Just writing this out of frustration.
A total FFFFFFFFFFUUUUU

i wanna troll this thread with thousands of

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

---------- Post added 04-03-2011 at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-03-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

Got my gaming rig up and running. :D Happy now.
But still gotta assemble the dwnlding rig, ufff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom