FFFFFFFUUUUUUU Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Incidents and accidents which make you feel FFFFFFFUUUUUUU

So I went back to my home and came back to see my roommate's bed in my room. Well...not much of a problem I thought. But today I saw a small creature crawling over my bed sheet. Upon further examination I found out that it is the tiny blood sucker commonly known as bedbug.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU now :x:x:x

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
AFAIK bed bugs are always present in large nos.... its just that we cant spot them. They feed on dead skin and due to their excrement the weight on the bed can increase by a few pounds over a no of years!!

D

Deleted member 26636

AFAIK bed bugs are always present in large nos.... its just that we cant spot them. They feed on dead skin and due to their excrement the weight on the bed can increase by a few pounds over a no of years!!

do you mean to say that bed bugs are present in every bed? :x

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU

Krow

Crowman
The food in our mess tastes the same everyday!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
When people intentionally close your eyes with their hands and kind of think that its cool and similar acts.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

R2K

In the Zone
The food in our mess tastes the same everyday!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol u mean ur mess is really messed up.......:lol:

Ok my kick
i am getting a hell lot of movies from the internet and i don't even have time to watch a single flick peacefully because i am f**king busy working my ass off.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I can only boot into Last Known Configuration... My user profile is badly fecked up!!!

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :mad:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My college sucks....First Orkut blocked, then Facebook blocked, now Twitter also blocked!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

>:-U

iinfi

mekalodu
u take it out and find its torn ... FUUUUUUUUUUU
can never be a bigger FUUUUUU than this ...

now stop FFUUUUUing and do ur work

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i went for roaming in bglr..kojaas came near traffic signal and threated and looted rs100...fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu:x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom