FFFFFFFUUUUUUU Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I think my first post here.
Thank you lord for such wonderful thread to release my agony.
1. A freaking fat slutty girl thinks i f-ing proposed her somehow and nw she keeps sending msgs like "hapy diwali ma hubby", "apni wifey ko miss kiya?", "its so cold here, feel like slipping next to you in ur blanket" and it makes me feel sick. Ok i admit i was the 1 who started this sh!t for fun and teasing (yea, ok i admit i said i luvd her a lot cuz she'd help'd me a lot after my ex and i broke up.), but i did not think she'd take it so seriously.
Soon things got pretty big and ugly much like her big & ugly f-ing face that gives me nightmares. Guys, dig this, she does think i'l f her sometime nw but the picture of her giant sumo-like body embossed in my brain drops my boner dead man, m f-ing scared. She's like 'keep protection handy' and all such kind man. It f-ing freaks the f outta me.
And i cant tell her to go f sumwhere else cuz m too kind.
And she happens to be my ex-gf's roommate at gcoea..
Please help to get rid of this girl folks, she's crazy.
Fu man. f that chick and her crazy as$ nature.
Fu.

D

Deleted member 26636

^ whoa....you are so fffffffffuuuuuuuu.......:grin:

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My dog ate all the kalakand I left on the table....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Fu for silly matrix mistake i made at maths 3 paper. Just learned that i'l get only 2-3 marks on 7 marks question as step marking.
Electronic measurements would fetch me 40+/80.
Next is network theory, electronic devices and C programmin. All but last are anal rap!ng subjcts. And i am totally f-ed.
Hot chick sitting diagonally to me. Cant concentrate while staring at her
ooff tauba.
She'd prolly seen me drooling on those.
Getting friskd checked at every exam. Squad members are gay.
I still manage to cheat.
I am thinking to share my invaluable talent up here at tdf.
Psycho fat girl of the back fr now till the exams over.
I have fallen in luv wit a friend girl whose name is same as my ex's.
19 still virgin. Sum1 please f me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom