gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
why cant u use animal repellent syringe, they will stop attacking. u can take them easily.

its because most of the time I travel through the first communing mountains without any vehicles I can't always use animal repellent syringe I only use it when I m on hunt...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've only used animal repellent syringe only one time just to test it ... used MG to finish off the sharks, crocodiles were most easiest to hunt and for all other animals either just used shells.

gameranand

Living to Play
I've only used animal repellent syringe only one time just to test it ... used MG to finish off the sharks, crocodiles were most easiest to hunt and for all other animals either just used shells.

Unfortunately they are not much of use at all. :|

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I dont get that part, where jason goes berserk and obliterates kilograms of bloddy pirates to get to Vaas and then Vaas, as naturally insane as he is, stabs jason in the stomach with that knief of his....and then...! Jason goes into an obscure dream sequence and kills him??!!...no real fight? That smells deception! Am sensing a spoiler ahead of me..if i guess it correctly, like it never happened? but am doing crazy suff in Hoyt's island and everyone seems to know i've killed him!! what the hell?

tkin

Back to school!!
I dont get that part, where jason goes berserk and obliterates kilograms of bloddy pirates to get to Vaas and then Vaas, as naturally insane as he is, stabs jason in the stomach with that knief of his....and then...! Jason goes into an obscure dream sequence and kills him??!!...no real fight? That smells deception! Am sensing a spoiler ahead of me..if i guess it correctly, like it never happened? but am doing crazy suff in Hoyt's island and everyone seems to know i've killed him!! what the hell?
Jason got high, all the shrooms :D :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@sam_738844 use spoilers for the sake of people who have not yet completed the game

@tkin .. remove quote from sam

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Controller here.. easy peasy :p assigned to dpad :p

EDIT: wait.. you are telling about save game :facepalm: , try menu > save > choose another slot

rock2702

Padawan
Nowadays this game is crashing far too often on my PC for no apparent reason.I want to install it again, but I have made good progress in the game which I don't wanna lose.So how do I install the game fresh but start from where I am currently in the game?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Well, i have not uninstalled farcry3, but from previous experience , if you do not agree on the option "You want your save games removed too" while uninstalling...the saved games will be kept safely in your documents/my games folder...and if you reinstall it, your checkpoints will remain intact. I have done it in numerous games...i hope FC3 will have this option too.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
enable Show Hidden folders..
save game location: C:\ProgramData\Orbit\46

copy them and save on another location.. when you reinstall game, just put them back. it could also work out as sam said.. ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nowadays this game is crashing far too often on my PC for no apparent reason.I want to install it again, but I have made good progress in the game which I don't wanna lose.So how do I install the game fresh but start from where I am currently in the game?

Uplay usually syncs the settings and stuff.. not sure about save games.

Top Bottom