Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys, There are 2 relics which are not marked on Map (1 is under the cave of Dr Mansion & where is another?)

Finally got the song name I was looking for

Skrillex & Damian "Jr Gong" Marley - Make It Bun Dem

Saumil996

Journeyman
I read that you need to complete 6 trials of the rakyat to unlock the shredder by completion do they mean getting maximum pts ??

Zangetsu

so total relics = 120 or 122. i have 117. 3 left. one is in a island without any way up. will need to use a handglider.
total relics is 120 but only 118 are marked on map remaining 2 are not marked..1 I told where it is..dnt knw about another?
any body got all 120????

I read that you need to complete 6 trials of the rakyat to unlock the shredder by completion do they mean getting maximum pts ??

I unlocked it ;)

Saumil996

Journeyman
i have the z93 sniper which i got during some mission, how can i buy the customization for the rifle without buying it? is it even possible?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i have the z93 sniper which i got during some mission, how can i buy the customization for the rifle without buying it? is it even possible?

you wont have to buy the z93 any more.. buy customisations from safehouse almirah/store. ;)

total relics is 120 but only 118 are marked on map remaining 2 are not marked..1 I told where it is..dnt knw about another?
any body got all 120????

I unlocked it ;)

i got around 70-80.. then i finished the campaign, and stopped playing :|

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
collected all 120 relics and the tattoo on the hand got completed. no weapons nothing (as indicated by the progress map)

also completed all path of the warrior quest, dead man, supply drop as well as all letters. only 1 side quest left where you have to play poker which i have absolutely no idea. never played.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you mean even after collecting all thoose 120 relics you did not get any sig ed. weapon ?! well you need to buy'em from the gun shop/seller.

gameranand

Living to Play
collected all 120 relics and the tattoo on the hand got completed. no weapons nothing (as indicated by the progress map)

also completed all path of the warrior quest, dead man, supply drop as well as all letters. only 1 side quest left where you have to play poker which i have absolutely no idea. never played.

I think you are the first on in the forum who got this achievement. :)

Zangetsu

I have 68 relics....do u remember that there is only 1 relic inside Dr mansion cave?and not more?coz the cave is inaccessible after a certain Main Mission @ the end.

AMR is the best Sniper (can kill a T-Rex with 1 shot)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you mean even after collecting all thoose 120 relics you did not get any sig ed. weapon ?! well you need to buy'em from the gun shop/seller.

nope. only 1 weapon left to be acquired by completing Trials of Rakyat.

I think you are the first on in the forum who got this achievement. :)

maybe ;)

BTW whats the use of white flowers?

i use for crafting the untouchable syringe. truly untouchable.

I have 68 relics....do u remember that there is only 1 relic inside Dr mansion cave?and not more?coz the cave is inaccessible after a certain Main Mission @ the end.

yup. there is only a single relic in the cave. actually some of the relics and chest are placed so close together that you'll only notice the loot (diamond mark) and not the relics. and at least 5+ relics are placed on some isolated islands so zoom on all these islands.

AMR is the best Sniper (can kill a T-Rex with 1 shot)

2 shots can blow up anything from cars to boats. or for 1 bullet 2 kills ;)

Zangetsu

^^thanx for info...

I enjoy cooking grenades...there is also 1 Rakyat Trial with only grenades (excellent)

4 weapons i use Bull,Sniper,Grenade launcher,SMG/Bow

did u guys get all the endings?

Top Bottom