tkin

Back to school!!
its hard to see arrow in grass....

once its gone inside grass its difficult to locate it....
You don't need to see it, just run over it, if you shoot an animal with it just go to its corpse, instant arrow retrieval.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
comodo dragon.... those are pretty badass..
actually the worst thing about them is they are pretty sneaky for example in foilage there is no chance of clearly seeing them.........
i always have to go in open area to properly see who the hell is attacking me......

rock2702

Padawan
Shotgun is doing the trick for me,its awesome.The more I am playing the game,the more I am wishing that it doesn't get over fast.One of the best games that I have ever played :thumbup:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Nah...Just some bullets in their face and they are history. :D:D

Fear nothing when you're holding THE BULL.

Flamethrower FTW!! :D

actually the worst thing about them is they are pretty sneaky for example in foilage there is no chance of clearly seeing them.........
i always have to go in open area to properly see who the hell is attacking me......

heck.. i equip the flamethrower, start backing, and press on the trigger, swinging my arms in a wide arc. get the drift?? ;)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Actually by the time I realize something is attacking there are like 3-4 dragon thingies all over the place can't even able to shoot properly with shotgun...
Any body know how to use bow properly at long range I mean how to estimate the distance...

The most sneaky are the snakes. I wonder why there are not any poisonous snake.

IndianRambo

In the zone
Actually by the time I realize something is attacking there are like 3-4 dragon thingies all over the place can't even able to shoot properly with shotgun...
Any body know how to use bow properly at long range I mean how to estimate the distance...
why cant u use animal repellent syringe, they will stop attacking. u can take them easily.

Top Bottom