gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Which skills we should acquire first ....? Also its very problematic to search for a sheep , pig and all can some body help....

rock2702

Padawan
I m getting hunted by Sumatran Tiger quite often :D The damn thing comes out of nowhere and bam bam bam...m dead,keeping the shotgun with me,but don't get a chance for a clear shot :eek:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I m getting hunted by Sumatran Tiger quite often :D The damn thing comes out of nowhere and bam bam bam...m dead,keeping the shotgun with me,but don't get a chance for a clear shot :eek:

when did they start using shortgun for clear shots?? just take the fight to the tiger.. u start the bam bam bam with the short gun this time :)

btw, reflexes are the key :p

tkin

Back to school!!
The tiger, just before charging you will get ready and will be stationary for a sec, charge at him instead, close gap and unload the shotgun on its face, easy kill.

And pay attention to your surroundings, leopards are stealthy, tigers are not, they are either chasing buffaloes or screaming like crazy.

Which skills we should acquire first ....? Also its very problematic to search for a sheep , pig and all can some body help....
Check map, go to the marked place, use hunters sight or something(that allows you to see the trails of the animals).

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hunting Tip:

keep 3 sets of Hunter instinct and Animal Repellent before going for hunting.

when in the hunting area, use hunter instinct syringe to locate the animals.
when you want to hunt the animal, use the Animal repellent, this way the animals wont attack you , but it will still be near you to engage.

you cannot use both syringe at the same time, so take turn in first location and then killing.

rock2702

Padawan
Thanks for the tips guys :)

Btw can the machete used for skinning animals used for killing them also?I think its a good weapon for close quarters.How do we equip it?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ yes you can .. but you need to run behind those pigs/goats a lot to get a proper hit.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
how do u guys win in poker?
I guess the junk cards we get in loot (joker,queens etc) are usable in it or not?

Btw can the machete used for skinning animals used for killing them also?I think its a good weapon for close quarters.How do we equip it?

yes u can but its hit rate is low....I use it to kill pigs,goat,dogs,comodo dragon.
its impossible to kill a rat with it (don't even try),buffalo

Top Bottom