coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
FINALLY Download Now Far Cry 3 Patch 1.05 for PC

The patch brings the ability to reset outposts in the single-player and various fixes for the multiplayer.

just what i wanted. reset, reconquer, rejoice and do it all over again :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
FINALLY Download Now Far Cry 3 Patch 1.05 for PC

just what i wanted. reset, reconquer, rejoice and do it all over again :D

new difficulty level makes sense but what's the use of resetting an outpost ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ to take a different approach in liberating the post. say initially you went all guns blazing, but want to try out the same outpost with stealth, you don't have to play the game again.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
oh yeah,the music played during the drug field mission is coool...have to check it in FC3 Soundtrack.....section

^^ to take a different approach in liberating the post. say initially you went all guns blazing, but want to try out the same outpost with stealth, you don't have to play the game again.
only 2 post I have done with detected..otherwise I'm doing more as undetected....

oh yeah,the music played during the drug field mission is coool...have to check it in FC3 Soundtrack.....section

only 2 post I have done with detected..otherwise I'm doing more as undetected....

akkies_2000

Journeyman
As far as I've read, that path for save games is for pirated copies. No legal installation would have that folder.

I guess, for me, the path is D:\Program Files\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\xxxxxxxxxxx\46\

I've more than 42 save files in that path but game will have only 3 slots - not sure which files are taking those slots.

Also I've had the issue of in-game save screen not showing correct description. Save system is broken so I let the game do auto save by going to a safe house and operating the gun cabinet. Hope I don't ever have to backup-restore save files.

enable Show Hidden folders..
save game location: C:\ProgramData\Orbit\46

copy them and save on another location.. when you reinstall game, just put them back. it could also work out as sam said.. ;)

Top Bottom