theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I need to know whens the scene.
Cause of these WORDS,Cutscenes I cant game at all-Far cry 3,gta 4 everything has &()&( words :|

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Lol, I was discussing something with my dad when 'that' particular scene occurred!
There is one at the middle of the game, but the major or problematic one is at the end. When the main objectives are over.

PS: Nude scenes in Witcher? Gotta play that then :D
Just for my safety..When do the bad cut scenes start(Try to understand can't play the game in front of parents) :(

And now thats awesome

gameranand

Living to Play
yeah yeah..it will satisfy your needs :p

Hmm...Thats nice. Now games are finally getting mature in every way. Firstly there were ratings for nudity and all and I wan't able to find a single scene worth that rating or even dialogues but now games are evolving in that regard also.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Dude far cry 3 starts with vaas sprouting off cuss words like a fountain xD SO be careful while gaming in front of parents with high volume :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hmm...Thats nice. Now games are finally getting mature in every way. Firstly there were ratings for nudity and all and I wan't able to find a single scene worth that rating or even dialogues but now games are evolving in that regard also.

To be honest, I don't see a need to show off some tribal woman's boobs or having the protagonist hold them during the sex scene. It just seems like they're trying to impress the despo male audiences :| Maturity is fine in games, Max Payne 1 and 2 had it a long time ago, it was perfect for the kind of games they were, but I kinda feel like all this nudity, boobies, sex and etc are unnecessary for a game like FC3.

PS - All that judging from a few snippets I'd seen on youtube, haven't played the game yet, so I could be wrong about the necessity of adult content in FC3 ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
To be honest, I don't see a need to show off some tribal woman's boobs or having the protagonist hold them during the sex scene. It just seems like they're trying to impress the despo male audiences :| Maturity is fine in games, Max Payne 1 and 2 had it a long time ago, it was perfect for the kind of games they were, but I kinda feel like all this nudity, boobies, sex and etc are unnecessary for a game like FC3.

PS - All that judging from a few snippets I'd seen on youtube, haven't played the game yet, so I could be wrong about the necessity of adult content in FC3 ;)

No I am not talking to put them in game but if you are doing it then do it properly. For example if you are doing a sex scene in a game then the doers must be naked because you don't do sex while having your clothes on. Similarly when you are dealing with some rat ass *******s then you don't say hello sir. You talk like they talk, specially when game wants the gamer to think that they are one but don't do it properly. See what I like most in Witcher games is overall maturity they have put up in the game, I am not talking about the sex scene but if you hear the dialogues then you'll see that it have high mature content with slang and dirty talk like a monster slayer should do because he is no royalty you see. I don't want sex scenes in games but if you giving it a mature rating then the game should be mature overall and not just by blood and gore but by language, way of representation and all. I hope you are getting my point.

I am not saying that force some scene in games to make it or look like mature but if the story demands it then don't hide from it and properly provide that kind of stuff.
I haven't played this game either so won't say whether it was necessary or not but if it is then its OK and if its forced upon gamers then its a real bad thing.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get 37% performance boost in FC3 for free ( with some other games too ) ;-)
Articles : GeForce 310.70 Drivers: An Essential Upgrade For All GeForce GTX Gamers | GeForce

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
get 37% performance boost in FC3 for free ( with some other games too ) ;-)
Articles : GeForce 310.70 Drivers: An Essential Upgrade For All GeForce GTX Gamers | GeForce

Thanks for the info , it will help me turn msaa setting from off to 2x :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
But You have a ATI card right?

you can't call HD6850 an ATI card .. anyway, posted it here because there's lots of performance improvements in games with AMD's 12.11 beta driver and with this driver release nvidia is trying to catch up - if possible nvidia gpu users can post the actual performance improvement they have got in this game with 310.70

Top Bottom