reddick

Mobile Freak
Guys I want to play this game on my DELL Laptop, which is though compatiable, and I want to play via Gamepad. So Is it possible and if yes, Which gamepad, in ur view, would b d best?
Thanks for ur patience :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Xbox 360 controller for windows. And yes its possible. Just plug it into your laptop's usb drive.

@Badmash Awesome. |m|

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys I want to play this game on my DELL Laptop, which is though compatiable, and I want to play via Gamepad. So Is it possible and if yes, Which gamepad, in ur view, would b d best?
Thanks for ur patience :)

Well FPS are best for KB and mouse but if you really want to play with controller then you can play with Xbox controller.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Just installed Windows 8 (fresh install, not upgrade) and tried all the games... Far Cry 3 give me now 55 FPS with msaa set to 4 and every other setting to ultra (except post fx - low). Even if I increase post-fx to high, i get constant 45 FPS.
So these "Never Settle" drivers work indeed.

gameranand

Living to Play
Just installed Windows 8 (fresh install, not upgrade) and tried all the games... Far Cry 3 give me now 55 FPS with msaa set to 4 and every other setting to ultra (except post fx - low). Even if I increase post-fx to high, i get constant 45 FPS.

Yeah they do. They are game changers for AMD camp. :p

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
It'll upgrade seamlessly.. don't worry... you'll need to take care of windows 7 specific drivers only like.. network, deamon tools, etc. Go for it... no need to do a fresh install :) And this time it works.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

and on windows 7 how much FPS you were getting ? Did you used the same driver version ie 12.11 beta on both OS ?

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
^^ On win 7 with all settings to Ultra I was getting 38 FPS and dropping to 30 at many instances with 12.11 beta. Used same 12.11 beta on Windows 8 as well and getting 55 FPS.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I'm facing a strange issue. I've unlocked around 25-26 skills but in-game these are not getting activated. The skills points were available initially but skills remained locked until I reached a certain point in story mode.

Now the skills have been unlocked but in-game I do not get prompts to use them. e.g. death from above never appears - I thought I was not doing it right but then other skills are also not working. Reloading while sprinting is not working and neither is throw knife takedown. Even my health has just 2 bars - with new skills they should have gone up. I've put up the question to technical support. Anybody else facing similar issue?

One more thing I wanted to know - what is that green bar outside the health bars?

I've played the game over 20 hours now but the game time is still showing 14 hours.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Ok must be blue bar. Is there a way to repair it or do I need to go to a store for purchasing more.

Skill points will be accumulated but skills would unlock after you reach certain point in the story. Around 20 or so skills are unlocked once you meet up with Citra the first time. My skills got unlocked but I cannot use them in game - even arm tattoo is very small - it should have grown with new skills getting unlocked.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just for my safety..When do the bad cut scenes start(Try to understand can't play the game in front of parents) :(

^^ On win 7 with all settings to Ultra I was getting 38 FPS and dropping to 30 at many instances with 12.11 beta. Used same 12.11 beta on Windows 8 as well and getting 55 FPS.

And now thats awesome

Top Bottom