akkies_2000

Journeyman
^ i am having same issues i have 11 skill points but not able to unlock. i am not doing it right then :banghead:
green bar is armor

Finally realized what was wrong!!! Did not know I was supposed to double-click on unlocked skills to "Learn" them. They should have placed a button for the same along with "View Tatoo" and "View Tutorial" buttons.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
In the 2nd story quest, have to meet the doctor. Liberated 20 outposts, de-activated 7 radio towers and crafted most of the items :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
you can't call HD6850 an ATI card .. anyway, posted it here because there's lots of performance improvements in games with AMD's 12.11 beta driver and with this driver release nvidia is trying to catch up - if possible nvidia gpu users can post the actual performance improvement they have got in this game with 310.70

Oh sorry my mistake :(
I read it as "got 37%" instead of "get 37%" :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Last time I checked performance was subpar on my Machine. I don't have a killer rig. Just a bare bones pc with Q8200 and a GTX 560ti. Now, Do you guys observe any performance improvements after Nvidia Released their new drivers?

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@vamsi_krishna. Nopes, using a 560. was getting 55-60, ultra Video Quality Settings(postFX low), no AA @1080p. Getting 45-50 after the new drviers >.<

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Tried 310.70beta drivers. The performance was better than it was on the previous stable release. Updated to 310.70WHQL, performance dipped again. Going to switch to beta drivers.

tkin

Back to school!!
What's with the microstutter when I turn on AA? Which is not required as pushing PostFX to max eliminates aliasing(fxaa I think).

Time to get my paws on a 680 :twisted:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Done. Its very hard to edit a post without reading it. Thanks to my lame memory.. I already forgot what he posted.

What's with the microstutter when I turn on AA? Which is not required as pushing PostFX to max eliminates aliasing(fxaa I think).

Same problem here. But it is not persistent for me. I guess I should just play the X360 version and should get it over with. I waited too long to play a bug and performance issues free copy on PC.

tkin

Back to school!!
Done. Its very hard to edit a post without reading it. Thanks to my lame memory.. I already forgot what he posted.
What's with the performance with this game, can't believing its r@ping my 580 even at 1680x1050, how much FPS are you getting?

Top Bottom