rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Having strict human enemies kinda has a lot of creative limits, where as with non human enemies you can go nuts with what they can do and still keep it believable and fun.
Agreed, but more often than not some developers go too nuts and the enemies behave kind of funny rather than being intimidating. But i agree with you it all depends on how you present them. If you present them in a believable environment with a believable story then alien creatures can be alot of fun. I guess it's just about personal taste.

@gameranand completely agree with you there. For example in Skyrim I enjoyed killing undeads, dragon priests and draugrs much more than I enjoyed killing humans.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Why not, both engines are awesome, both look great, both engines used for first person games...fair comparison ;)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Dunia 2, if tweaked more will be able to fight with Frostbite 2.0 (move away CE3). FC3 has some amazing graphics. Was just awed by the scenery at some point. I stood there looking, thinking it was real. I heard somewhere that BF3 used just 30% of what FB2.0 could do and that BF4 would be utilizing it more. Wonder how it'll look.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Anyone knows how this game does on a 6850?

I don't trust the youtube guy posting results for my gpu. He always posts 60+ for everything -_-

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Done. Fantabulous game! My rating:
Graphics and Textures: 8/10
Gameplay: 7/10
Story: 3/10 (meaningless, childish nonsense)

So, 6/10 overall.

Conclusion: Just checked my played list for last 5-6 years, and haven't found a worst one than this. Still I am gonna finish it on the alternative method.

gameranand

Living to Play

So, 6/10 overall.

Conclusion: Just checked my played list for last 5-6 years, and haven't found a worst one than this. Still I am gonna finish it on the alternative method.

I think you are the first one who didn't liked this game much. :|

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

So, 6/10 overall.

6/10 and it makes the worst? :confused: Definitely you won't be playing this game for story, but the exploration and various activities to be performed together with the gameplay more than make up for it. And talking about story, there's rarely any good stories in FPS games these days.

Piyush

Lanaya

So, 6/10 overall.

:confused:

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Anyone knows how this game does on a 6850?

I don't trust the youtube guy posting results for my gpu. He always posts 60+ for everything -_-

It should run fine at high settings on 1680 resolution. 6850 is marginally better (2-3fps imo) than my GTX460. And I am running it at these settings. However the games sometimes lags in cutscenes ( when we are in Citra's temple) . Hence I can tell you that.

So, 6/10 overall.

I actually liked the story . The gameplay is also awesome. I was kinda bored with the repetitive nature of games like cod / moh . I m hooked .

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
6/10 and it makes the worst? :confused: Definitely you won't be playing this game for story, but the exploration and various activities to be performed together with the gameplay more than make up for it. And talking about story, there's rarely any good stories in FPS games these days.

Cod series and the original crysis are exceptions as far as story is concerned. Crysis 1 had a very strong plot for an fps imo and so is the modern warfare trilogy.

cyborg47

Technomancer

So, 6/10 overall.

this review gave me cancer!

Crysis 1 had a very strong plot for an fps imo and so is the modern warfare trilogy.

Good presentation doesn't always mean good story. If its really that way, transformers movies have the best stories ever!
Crysis1 and MW series were good at that, will give them a 9/10 on that front, but story wise? they're average at best.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't expect anyone to agree. I don't read reviews, so I don't expect others to read mine. I just shared what I thought, and that matters to me.
What can I do if I can't take unrealistic stuffs in a so called realistic game? I hate the story of Crysis too, but the graphics, and gameplay makes it up. I never touched any fantasy, horror or psycho genre game, never will, but there I know which games belong to which genre so I could skip or play it, but this one? Well, it is a hotch-potch.
Whatever, I shouldn't have played this, wasted each and every seconds.

Top Bottom