Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Story is not considered sometimes for popularity..

FC2 might have a better story in this regard

for me its always graphics + gameplay....
if story is there then all is good

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I don't like too much realism in game. In real life you get killed by one shot, now imagine if thats the case in game, would you really enjoy the game at all ?? In real life your after a bullet your health does not regenerate but it degrades, imagine that you got a bullet in your leg and then you are searching for a place for bandage and rest, rather than going to fight, no fun right. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, but I'd rather enjoy it than hitting crossbow to a monster's face or walk through a fantasy path.
Besides, there is difference between gaming reality and real life reality, and you know what I'm saying.;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah, but I'd rather enjoy it than hitting crossbow to a monster's face or walk through a fantasy path.
Besides, there is difference between gaming reality and real life reality, and you know what I'm saying.;)

Well I can't say more. Personal choices. As for me I like Fantasy RPGs more than anything, but thats me. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Piyush
You didn't updated the Suggest game post. And you didn't came online on Sunday so that I can remind you. Clever boy. :twisted::twisted:

Piyush

Lanaya
@ Piyush
You didn't updated the Suggest game post. And you didn't came online on Sunday so that I can remind you. Clever boy. :twisted::twisted:

Did you gave me the "to do" stuff??
I guess not :p
I'm waiting ... hheheehe

EDIT: I'm editing it now
check that thread's last post

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ :D

@quad_core Good to know. Can you tell me how many frames you get? If I get 30-35fps on 1080p at even high or medium then I might consider playing at 1080p

@ithehappy I have a question. Comment on the character of Vaas in the game. As in what did you think of him?

Purchased the AMR Sniper. Its good but doesn't suit my stealthy style. But explosive shots sure are fun. :D What makes this game fun are the side activities. Completing as many as I can. Right now I've crafted all the pouches including all the extended ones and sterilizing outposts are they unlock.

cyborg47

Technomancer
@ithehappy I have a question. Comment on the character of Vaas in the game. As in what did you think of him?

Nah he was too childish :p

on the serious note, I haven't heard a single bad thing about him, everybody thinks he's one big super badass mofo and one of the highlights of the game.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ I thought he fit the paranoid hypercharged-on-steroid shithead category perfectly. Mental in other words. :p

Kinda getting bored of guys in suits sitting behind desks with their master plans of evil and chaos,nuclear war and all that. Thats what makes the character of vaas a refreshing change for me. Judging by the trailers and gameplay vids and reviews,he just seems to be one of those "I'll blow up this island because I can" kind of guys :p

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah, what's even better is that the actor behind Vaas was actually going through a mental breakdown during the production, which made the performance really stand out.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Actors do that a lot of times, Christian Bale in Batman Begins for example, the suit was so uncomfortable and gave him such a head ache that he used all that rage in his performance which kinda like defined Batman in the movie :D

Here's the article on Vaas

Vaas was heavily inspired by a hard and emotional period I was going through in my life. I was coming out of a relationship and was feeling very broken and confused. So I guess in a way, I didn’t go to Vaas, Vaas was in me at the time and Ubisoft gave me the green light to let him out. It was nice to be given such freedom.

Like I said, I had fallen in love for the first time. I was also heartbroken for the first time…or maybe the second time. In real life no one ever expresses himself with such violence, or so crudely – and if you tried, they would lock your ass up before you could even utter “insanity.” The great thing about this part is that it lets me express all of what I was going through, and everyone forgave me after each take. So it’s not so much that I took him home, but that I was anxious to shoot so I could get him out.

Source - Vaas's Voice Actor Spilled Real Life Heartbreak Into his Far Cry 3 Performance

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
^ :D

@quad_core Good to know. Can you tell me how many frames you get? If I get 30-35fps on 1080p at even high or medium then I might consider playing at 1080p

Didint check the FPS actually. But since it lagged on my GTX460 at 1080p, I changed to 1680 @High.(except Post FX set to low :-( ) . I like to play at high settings on 1680 rather than low or medium settings at 1080p .

Top Bottom