Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@cyborg47 yes I know about the batman costume. He couldn't turn his head in that one and it gave him headaches and all. I saw the making of and all the interviews on youtube :D
A lot of actors do that actually. Need to get the feel for the character to realistically potray the character.Its not easy.

And talking about bale, that guy just seems to torture his body :p gains weight for one movie, loses all weight for the next,then gets all the weight back for the next movie. Unbelievable dedication to his job. I was surprised by his physical transformation in The Machinist and even in The Fighter. Amazing guy.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah, why are you surprised? There were some fantasy elements during the hallucination part, they were showcased in the trailers too.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@ithehappy That is a hallucinogen induced trip man. -_- And that was a known feature to be included in the game from way before it even released. And its good that they incorporated that in a game. Interesting area to explore rather than the beaten path of the same thing again and again. But then again, I respect your personal preferences. You have every right not to like it. I just needed to know what you were talking about by fantasy in the game.

Btw, I really hope you don't find drug/hallucinogen induced trips rubbish in movies atleast. Because you'll miss out on enjoying a lot of great movies if you do. Enter the void,requiem for a dream,trainspotting and fear and loathing in las vegas just to name a few.

I liked a comment you made some pages back,on how gaming reality is different from "real" reality though. That is so true. Spec ops is one game which made me get this better that anything :p
A line from the game was "Konrad:- The truth is that you’re here because you wanted to pretend to be something you’re not: A hero." I suggest you play that game if you haven't yet.

@zangetsu Oh that :D Yeah sorry about that :p Kinda hard to talk about a game without drawing references to other games. Sorry :p

On FC3, still can't start playing this -_- Waiting for when my exam ends on 14th. Will start after that. |m|
An issue I had with far cry 2 was that it got a little boring for me after a certain part. Hope this game is not like that.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And those drug induced trips were in Max Payne too, more than a decade ago. ;)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
This=> "But then again, I respect your personal preferences. You have every right not to like it. I just needed to know what you were talking about by fantasy in the game." is what you should have noted in my post.

And once again its not technically true fantasy. But lets not go there. Peace.

Literature is really going down these days. No wonder sarcasms don't work anymore.

Bazinga!

Anyways, is it just me or does the MP has some serious ping issues?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Hey guys! I am not getting desired Frames Per Second on this game on my HD 7850. I checked everywhere and many people seems to get 40 fps avg on Ultra at 1080p (aa off) . So, the first time I played it I think I got around 40-45 fps on the settings mentioned, I didnt checked it though. Then today, I upgraded my driver to 12.11 beta 8 with Far cry 3 application profile . Every other game was almost performing same but Far Cry's FPS dipped I got avg 20 fps (6 min 31 max). So, I reverted back to 12.10 uninstalled the profile . Still I was getting around 20 fps .So, I ran driver sweeper and uninstalled driver again. I installed 12.4 and 12.11 beta again but the fps still is 20. Anyone please help me.

EDIT:OK wait, I just checked and It is with every game Crysis 2 is now averaging 18 fps earlier it was 38.BF3 averaging 30 earlier it was 42-44.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Uninstall the drivers and install 12.11 beta drivers and then 12.11 Cap Application profiles. Be sure to thoroughly uninstall all the drivers.:)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ I did uninstall all the drivers . Even ran the driver sweeper for any registry files . Anyways,

I found out what the problem was , It was rather funny.:razz: My GPU was underclocked to 450 mhz core clock and 500 mhz memory clock. It didnt showed up in GPUZ but when I ran Afterburner it showed the core clock and memory clock.Everything is running fine now.

Duh... :duh2:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I waited so badly with kryptonian countdown and the converted kryptonian to english numbers, downloaded the second after the trailer showed up, never been this happy as a superman fan, Nolan really deserves a lot of praise for choosing Zack Snyder for the director's chair, with both of them as the Producer and Director, and David S Goyer as the writer, I don't see the movie going wrong anywhere.
Thought I'd post this here out of the excitement, but it would be moved anyway. Opened a new thread in the chit chat section, continue the discussion over there ;)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/167488-man-steel-movie-2013-a.html

Sorry for being off topic :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom