mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Started this. My first FC game. Just 5% done. Graphics are awesome, however it's based on forest, which I don't like much.
Btw- Turning V-Sync on to 2 frames lock FPS to 30? I noticed tearing in some places, like inside that doctor's house and elsewhere. And should I turn MSAA on? Getting 35-42 FPS on ultra.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Started this. My first FC game. Just 5% done. Graphics are awesome, however it's based on forest, which I don't like much.
Btw- Turning V-Sync on to 2 frames lock FPS to 30? I noticed tearing in some places, like inside that doctor's house and elsewhere. And should I turn MSAA on? Getting 35-42 FPS on ultra.

Turning on the MSAA would severely hamper the frame rates.

scudmissile007

Confusingly Confused!
hi all,you are enjoying FC3 but I'm confused between ac3 & fc3,which one to buy.My hands are itching to play both of these.
A noob question does ac3 and fc3 require internet connection all the time you play ,as I don't have high speed broadband where I live have to relay on 20kbps mobile connection. When I bought Mafia 2 last time it was a disaster could start the game as it started updating every time I start the game,so had to relay on a street version.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
For AC3 you need internet for activation only. After that a patch of 100 mb you have to download. Then you can play it offline.
No idea about FC3.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Baap re, I'll never touch it :what:

Download the new nvidia drivers i.e 310.70 beta. They have significant performance improvement in far cry 3, battlefield 3 and lots of other titles. Gtx 4,5 and 6 series are supported and that include yours. You might get some good performance improvements. Do let us know what improvements you saw mate.

*www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-driver-gpu-beta-download,19575.html

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I'm blown away by this game. Have never played anything like this before. Go there, yellow tiger jumps on you, go elsewhere white tiger pounces, go somewhere else komado dragon chases you... ha ha ha... awesome fun... installed AC3 but haven't started it even once - guess it'll have to wait for like a month :)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Guess what!!!! I had ordered Lost Expedition Edition from Game4U. Got DLC code for that in DVD pack. I checked my mail today and to my surprise, Game4U had sent me Predator Pack code as well... :) Both packs unlocked :) Hoping Game4U sends me Monkey Pack DLC code as well :D
i got the Lost Expedition Edition, how to unlock???

i must say at low settings also this games look nice

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, at 11%. I mean is this all savage? All jungle stuffs? Save game locations are pathetic! I like hard and challenging games, but what the hell, enemies won't die, they just digest AK-47 bullets unless it's a headshot (and no, my aim is not that bad!). Health bar decreases and finishes by just two or three hits by a damn Peacock? Jeez! Why does it look to me a poor copy of Assassins Creed? This is a perfect time waster as the saves are placed pathetically poorly!
I am glad that I didn't play Far Cry series before.

@Vicky: I will install that driver and response back mate.

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
The game is running well on 1680 resolution@ high settings yay :). lags at 1920 though, which was expected . I am using the latest nvidia beta drivers 310.70. Although I didnt check the difference in FPS between old and new beta drivers, I found the beta drivers to be a bit buggy ( I know they are Beta) . Some characters / objects flicker , and sometimes when I bring up the map(M), it doesnt show the map, just shows the main points , the red map goes missing sometimes :-o

Top Bottom