Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started the game, gorgeous graphics, playing at highest possible settings with 4xAA, smooth like butter. A mockery of open world though, go a bit away from your destination, and warnings starts flashing. Game seems interesting.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
A mockery of open world though, go a bit away from your destination, and warnings starts flashing. Game seems interesting.

This game 'as best of both worlds. When you're not a mission, it has huge world to explore. But when on a mission, it's kinda linear (MUCH more non-linear than traditional FPS games), just like GTA. This game's first-person-GTA-taking-place-in-a-jungle-with-awesome-graphics.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Started the game, gorgeous graphics, playing at highest possible settings with 4xAA, smooth like butter. A mockery of open world though, go a bit away from your destination, and warnings starts flashing. Game seems interesting.

How ? If I turn on MSAA to 4x I get only 15FPS... .what resolution are you playing on ?

gameranand

Living to Play

Better than Crysis or not ??

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crysis can still compete I think. :razz: But this game is so lively and good looking, right up there with Max Payne 3.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually I am asking because nowadays I am playing Crysis, and I love Forest so thinking about starting this game after Crysis. :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Don't freaking compare this with Crysis! Crysis has alien based story, the gameplay is like that, what the fak is this? Not a single fixed thing, monsters, warriors, terrorists, fantasy, jungle... meh! I don't want a AK-47 and Law when there is childish fantasy included in it or kill a villain some 10 times!! Loathesome nonsense.
I HATE this childish crap. Wanna give a freaking challenge? Make it harder than Max Payne, but be REAL for God's sake.

Last edited:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ same here. Somehow it is never easy for me to get immersed in a story based on some alien creatures. That just seems too "fantastic" to me. But then again thats just my personal opinion.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well in FPS games I like human enemies and its easier to kill them with a simple headshot, however in RPG games I like non human enemies as its fun to kill them. :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Having strict human enemies kinda has a lot of creative limits, where as with non human enemies you can go nuts with what they can do and still keep it believable and fun.

Top Bottom