F.3.A.R.
*i.imgur.com/2ysWX.jpg​

Developer(s) : Day 1 Studios & Monolith Productions

Publisher(s) : Warner Bros. Interactive

Platforms: [PS3] [X360] [PC]

Genre(s) : FPS, Horror

Engine: Despair Engine [Heavily Modded]

Game Description :
F.E.A.R. 3 (stylized in the logo as F.3.A.R) is an upcoming first person-shooter developed by Day 1 Studios for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and the OnLive cloud gaming service as a sequel to the game F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and the third installment of the F.E.A.R. series. It was announced on April 8, 2010 and is stated to include John Carpenter helping on the cinematics as well as writer Steve Niles.....

IGN Rating: 08/10

Release Date: 21st June , 2011

As a fan of the series, i'm really excited about this game. And I think, this game isn't just another of those milking cows but a well polished game that has lived up to its expectation(going by the reviews). So let the discussions begin.

PS: My deepest apologies if another thread on the same topics already exists.

PPS: Info taken from wikipedia.

PPPS: Oh, yeah, this game is 18+. so kids and chickens beware.

Reactions: ico

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Naa...finish of the first two. Will not be one. Actually first three. Perseus Mandate comes after 1.

Else the 4th installments world will feel weird.

gameranand

Living to Play
Does this game has a health regeneration or the traditional health bar??? Coz FEAR 2 had a traditional health bar.

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh thats good. I love the game that way with the health bar. Most games are going with regeneration well that is also good but still I enjoyed the series with health bar so if regeneration was implemented then this game would become kinda easy. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm...by gameplay trailers this looks pretty good wait for someone to get the game and play it as the game is released today itself. :)

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Graphics - Nothing new, sub standard

Horror - Psychological Mind-puck, a bit overdone

Gameplay - Below standard fps

Difficulty - Designed with co-op with mind, if you play solo, boy you are GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME, ammo will be a HUGE problem, especially in boss fights. You DUMP ALL YOUR ammo in accurate shots, and still you'll run out.

Price - 59.99$

Verdict - Not a recommended title, you may play it but it won't give you any great fps fun, nor the dead space 2 sickening horror

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Fear 2 had less creepy and scary moments compared to original fear. Now, They say, this game has even less content in that regard. :(

gameranand

Living to Play
What are they going to make this game?? a normal FPS. Damn I played FEAR for those intense moments with Alma not for just shooting. I liked when I was scared like hell in night when playing with a headphone and sometimes I was so scared that I quit the game. I want those moments.

Top Bottom