gameranand

Living to Play
Well this game is quite a good shooter if you take out the scary part. And of course the scary part is the beauty of FEAR so I was disappointed too with this game.

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
@gameranand - even if we don't consider the scariness, there is nothing extraordinary in the shooting sequences, cover system is good but the fist FEAR is still much ahead

gameranand

Living to Play
Pyro said:
@gameranand - even if we don't consider the scariness, there is nothing extraordinary in the shooting sequences, cover system is good but the fist FEAR is still much ahead
Yeah but still its fun with all the gore and that stuff. You know what I mean. :)
Sam9s said:
I will recommend this game just for the action part itself, its flooded with action. Scary or no scary, its still a lot of fun ....
Yes thats exactly I wanna say.

tkin

Back to school!!
Good lord graphics look like Homefront(aka cr@p), FEAR 2 had such a beautiful graphics engine, ran like butter, looked better that crysis in some places(apparently), I loved the graphics, and it ran on anything, even old gpus, now we have this :x

Now I am sure with such cr@p graphics the element of fear(dead space, fear 2) will be lost, damn it.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ tkin its not that bad .. :). Agreed not something to shout about but hardly in the same league as crap......
Ok, I overreacted, but FEAR 2 had some good Gfx, I think I will play it once again, I will install now.

gameranand

Living to Play
[QUOTE="tkin']Ok, I overreacted, but FEAR 2 had some good Gfx, I think I will play it once again, I will install now.[/QUOTE]
Well after comparing with previous game anyone would get furious. Same thing happened to me for Crysis 2. I was like What the hell is this. I haven't played FEAR 2 much so maybe thats why I am not furious I only played it for 1 15 min on friend's PC. :)):))

tkin

Back to school!!
Well after comparing with previous game anyone would get furious. Same thing happened to me for Crysis 2. I was like What the hell is this. I haven't played FEAR 2 much so maybe thats why I am not furious I only played it for 1 15 min on friend's PC. :)):))
Crysis 2 was not as bad as what F3AR turned out to be.

A question to all:

F.E.A.R = First Encounter Assault Recon

F.3.A.R = First ???????? Assault Recon

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the game but it did not felt very good like the previous FEAR title but it unveiled the secret story behind Alma and that's why I liked the story but it really have no replay value anyway - looking forward to the next FEAR title as the game hinted to bring FEA4 ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, let's wait and see what they are thinking about it - maybe we should get a rewrd for predicting the name of the next release ;-)

BTW, did any one play co-op - how's the experience ??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ yep, let's wait and see what they are thinking about it - maybe we should get a rewrd for predicting the name of the next release ;-)

BTW, did any one play co-op - how's the experience ??

far too easy, not at all scary. Fettel is the God.

Top Bottom