gameranand

Living to Play
I'm playing on Fearless Difficulty. :D I stopped mentioning this because people consider it as showoff.

The higher the difficulty the better the gameplay. :D
Yeah that equivalence works on most cases.
Its a personal preference not a show off IMO. Why would anyone say that its a showoff :)

Yeah that equivalence works on most cases.
Its a personal preference not a show off IMO. Why would anyone say that its a showoff :)

Well, some dudes at other forums tend to get :touchy-touchy" when I mention the difficulty, thats why.

Well its a personal preference and a showoff as well. Its human, nothing to be ashamed off................ ofcourse yes if kept under limits though .... :)

Tell me when you finish interval 7, specially when at the end, you have to beat those two blue crystal monsters both firing all guns simultaneously.

Will do.

BTW does anyone feel that the gameplay is > COD BO.

varunb

Working in an IT company
No one interested in Co ops or multilayer ....... friends atleast give it a try ....

Completed this game twice with my friends on the highest difficulty just days after it was released. I say playing as Fettel is a lot better than Point man.

Finished fear 3 last night.

Overall (from Single Player Campaign prospective):-

Graphics: Although not up-to-date but it was good. Well optimized and smooth. I never noticed any jagged edges or lags.

Sound:- It was nice , but nothing special.

Spook Factor: Heh? Was fear 3 a horror title ?

Game play: Damn solid. The FPS gameplay is better than most others. Very enjoyable, the best thing about the game. The blood and the gore, ah!, never fails to give you a insane and intense lust for blood.

Story: Hmmm, after much thought and discussion and debate, i reached the conclusion that it was crap.

Value for money: Its nearly fair from the INR prospective i.e Rs999 but its definitely not worth $60.

Top Bottom