tkin

Back to school!!
Played for 15 mins today, not bad, AI is ok but graphics are not upto par, have to play some more to comment definitely.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^ What far too easy ..... dude complete the game on hardest setting and then the "insane" setting gets unlocked, Play co ops on insane settings and then we will see the "far too easy" scenario ...... :)

Not that I complain, but there are certain standards for "medium difficulty". Even on co-op. When faun and myself played the first interval.... it is no where near that standard. Yes, there are always harder difficulties to switch to. But, when I am single player.. Medium setting was indeed challenging. Honestly, I think, they lost the track of setting the difficulty for Co-op. And hence ended up making what it is now.

I'm towards the end of fourth interval now.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ mmm yea that might be true. I never play at any settings except hardest for every game I have ever played. So for FEAR 3 I have less idea how medium settings might have behaved. After completing the game, Insane settings were unlocked and me and my brother played co ops on Insane settings and, I can seriously vouch even more challenging and fun then SP .....
Can we play Co-Op via hamachi or tungle? If so great.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
far too easy, not at all scary. Fettel is the God.

This game is not scary even at single player campaign - let alone co-op.

^^ What far too easy ..... dude complete the game on hardest setting and then the "insane" setting gets unlocked, Play co ops on insane settings and then we will see the "far too easy" scenario ...... :)

Not that I complain, but there are certain standards for "medium difficulty". Even on co-op. When faun and myself played the first interval.... it is no where near that standard. Yes, there are always harder difficulties to switch to. But, when I am single player.. Medium setting was indeed challenging. Honestly, I think, they lost the track of setting the difficulty for Co-op. And hence ended up making what it is now.

I'm towards the end of fourth interval now.

^^ mmm yea that might be true. I never play at any settings except hardest for every game I have ever played. So for FEAR 3 I have less idea how medium settings might have behaved. After completing the game, Insane settings were unlocked and me and my brother played co ops on Insane settings and, I can seriously vouch even more challenging and fun then SP .....

^^ thanks guys for your comments and experience with F3AR but I don't think insane mode is for me to play - to be honest I've only played BFBC2 at hard setting and every other games at normal/medium setting and Serious Sam II was the most challenging of them all ;-)

BTW, found a F3AR co-op review - check this out ;-)
F.E.A.R. 3 Co-op First Look - PC Preview at IGN

rchi84

In the zone
Well, I haven't played it but I saw the ending cinematics on YT. I don't like either of them tbh.

Don't know why but
killing off Alma ends the charm of the series for me. It's like watching Silence of the lambs without hannibal lecter in it. Fettel is a fine baddy and all, but Alma is creepier, scarier, and more disturbing..

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Why would you watch game scenes on YT before even playing it. And that too an FPS, which are so short these days. Totally spoilt it. for yourself.

tkin

Back to school!!
I was just asking, I'm not much into mp gaming.

Well, I haven't played it but I saw the ending cinematics on YT. I don't like either of them tbh.

Don't know why but
killing off Alma ends the charm of the series for me. It's like watching Silence of the lambs without hannibal lecter in it. Fettel is a fine baddy and all, but Alma is creepier, scarier, and more disturbing..
Well, she was killed once, I think she cannot be killed, cause she is after all a ghost, she'll be back next time, with better graphics hopefully.

rchi84

In the zone
I was just asking, I'm not much into mp gaming.

Well, she was killed once, I think she cannot be killed, cause she is after all a ghost, she'll be back next time, with better graphics hopefully.

Yeah I know, and that makes sense because the way I see it

The baby girl is Alma reborn, and she has returned to the world to wreak havoc.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Just finished now will try with Fettel but u got to admit some scenes are really scary in a dark room at night with headphones

gameranand

Living to Play
Well one thing for sure whenever she used to come on screen I was scared like hell. She is one of the scariest character in gaming of all the time. Whenever she came my hairs on hands use to stand up and my heart beat start to pump up. :)):))

tkin

Back to school!!
Well one thing for sure whenever she used to come on screen I was scared like hell. She is one of the scariest character in gaming of all the time. Whenever she came my hairs on hands use to stand up and my heart beat start to pump up. :)):))
Felt that in FEAR 1 and FEAR 2, but FEAR 3 not so much, the scare moment is just not there.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Guys one movie or rather 2 including sequel i recommend i dont know if anybody has seen it or not but i had some sleepless nights after watching it on one saturday night "The Ring" the "The Ring Two" Samara is ALMA's sister very Similar has anyone watched this

gameranand

Living to Play
mithun_mrg said:
Guys one movie or rather 2 including sequel i recommend i dont know if anybody has seen it or not but i had some sleepless nights after watching it on one saturday night "The Ring" the "The Ring Two" Samara is ALMA's sister very Similar has anyone watched this
Post this in Community section there is a thread about movies. There you'll get response. This is place to discuss about game. :)

I'm playing on Fearless Difficulty. :D I stopped mentioning this because people consider it as showoff.

The higher the difficulty the better the gameplay. :D

Top Bottom