Who are you?

• Total voters

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Dota crashes sometimes for me , the game minimizes and im taken to the desktop. I have to use the task manager to shut it down and i have to restart it again..

Any solutions ?

Have some patience. Alt-Tab onto the game rather than clicking it from the task bar. This happens to me sometimes (you might see DOTA2 on top left corner) and if I click click click then I'd have to terminate and rejoin. Just wait a few seconds (it might be because the game's on loading state and can't actually render data.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Sorry forgot to update it. I already exchanged it. Appreciate the help though.

LOL ok :) waiting for my friend to recieve his 1st pack of cards yet. I got 2 till now and we both play togather :p (this random drops). BTW he has a lvl 48 compendium while I am still at 44 :(

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Played a game yesterday....we were winning in the start but this invoker got really aggressive, their specter got fat and we lost...
If I get matched against players like this Invoker then 4k mmr will be a distant dream...:(

dotabuff.com/matches/694390263

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I am still trying to make my mark in the dota 2 arena here.. I am getting good with some champs but I am still not comfortable searching for builds in the shops and remembering the names of th build is getting trickier too.

When will I even know the names of all champs and builds like I do in LOL?? Also, noobs in the team (ofcourse i am a newbie to dota but not to MOBA) who gets owned by some of the better players in the other team makes it a very unbalanced game sometimes. And there is nothing that you can do but to try and avoid getting owned by the fed while cribbing and cursing to have been put into such a team of noobs and wait it out for the game to end. Very very depressing.

I wish there was a surrender button on Dota 2 :(

Below lvl 13, it's your fun time. Build a divine rapier and drop it when dead, ghost sceptre on troll, aghaninms on sven etc..
Have fun while it lasts man, as you level up the noobs become experienced noobs (they "throw" games instead of playing).

- - - Updated - - -

$8,195,887 with 8,052,719 players

That's almost $150k in difference!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Finally downloaded Dota 2 and went to training mode, the below meme pretty much sums it up
*treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/435881/resized_stoner-dog-meme-generator-i-don-t-even-know-what-i-am-doing-55e5ae.jpg

People selling Immortals are just trying to get more points, the smart ones are the traders who emotionally scam the others into getting more "stuff" than they should.

I exchanged my DP immortal with a WR (via a friend) and we both are happy. This would never happen outside, "1 WR + u add 3rr" is the lol

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Finally downloaded Dota 2 and went to training mode, the below meme pretty much sums it up
*treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/435881/resized_stoner-dog-meme-generator-i-don-t-even-know-what-i-am-doing-55e5ae.jpg

Finish training. We can go bot matches at night if you want to :).

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I have a friend with me who is new to MOBA himself and I find myself to be struggling with the items and he seems to be struggling with everything.

We play normal all pick games and we both go to the same lane with the skype call on so that i can communicate and get him to play smarter :) At this levels, people seldom miss last hitting and its hard to convince them not to auto attack as they do not simply understand why we advice them against it.

And at this low levels, people seldom use wards and though I play assassins and carrys, I end up buying wards too. Reminds me of the time when I started playing LOL and no one ever cares for a gank or being ganked at. Its sometimes so funny to see people going in for 1 vs 2 and 1 vs 3's thinking they can take them all as they have 100% health where as their enemies are half down completely ignoring their champion levels.

The best part is, you struggle and get some kills in a trot with no health afterwards and when u ask the others to push in the mean time, all they do is farm the jungle or the creeps in different lanes. They do not understand the simple objectives too.

As far as I have seen, Dota 2 is really punishing in non-ranked games and hope things are good in ranked games atleast with better set of people playing. However, I wont be trying in unless I get some comfort with the builds.

BTW, what is the minimum dota 2 level that you need to start playing ranked games??

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Played a game yesterday....we were winning in the start but this invoker got really aggressive, their specter got fat and we lost...
If I get matched against players like this Invoker then 4k mmr will be a distant dream...:(

dotabuff.com/matches/694390263
After the 4K MMR you will find players using Shift Queueing in gmae. I'd never be able to that stuff.
I am still trying to make my mark in the dota 2 arena here.. I am getting good with some champs but I am still not comfortable searching for builds in the shops and remembering the names of th build is getting trickier too.

When will I even know the names of all champs and builds like I do in LOL?? Also, noobs in the team (ofcourse i am a newbie to dota but not to MOBA) who gets owned by some of the better players in the other team makes it a very unbalanced game sometimes. And there is nothing that you can do but to try and avoid getting owned by the fed while cribbing and cursing to have been put into such a team of noobs and wait it out for the game to end. Very very depressing.

I wish there was a surrender button on Dota 2 :(
Just take your time. Right now dont care much about winning and losing, just get the info regarding heroes and abilities. Since you have already been into MOBA world before, once you are familiar with heroes skills and game mechanics, you'll feel right at home.
Take it easy... First few matches will go over the head. Just play when you can...get famililar with game mechanics.
I want to play with you too. when you guys play together? Please add me :pray:
Add : Alien007
looked like a fat girl wearing sari -_-
:lol:

Top Bottom