Who are you?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
Such luck
*fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10416964_861173123896110_1781413985_n.jpg?oh=7dc4e105aa6cf50a3da95e5dbcbf098b&oe=5388DA6A&__gda__=1401472442_c0d5eb9be05ded4f2cdb27dd731b6265

- - - Updated - - -

PS: 9$ for each 1$ placed
Um..how do you do this betting thing? Can you give an intro?

Mizanurification

Journeyman
Um..how do you do this betting thing? Can you give an intro?

*dota2lounge.com/

Sign in using steam account. Bet on the team u think will win and add the bot and give them the items. Its mostly automatic so isnt a big hassle.

I just lost 4 rares on Noovi. ._. No way they are gonna win ti4 this year.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I've joined my company and the sample (kickstart) project I'm doing is making a tournament organising platform for Dota and it's official. So in probably a week you can expect to have the Season 2 for MID ONLY FACEOFF. Hope you guys spread the same to your friends :D

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. This time we'll have proper scheduling and players seeded as per their current Dota 2 level ;)

Lets do something other than 1v1 please? I just really suck at playing 1v1 :cry:

Niilesh

Padawan
*dota2lounge.com/

Sign in using steam account. Bet on the team u think will win and add the bot and give them the items. Its mostly automatic so isnt a big hassle.

I just lost 4 rares on Noovi. ._. No way they are gonna win ti4 this year.
I haven't kept track of Navi games for some time. They were lost against which teams? also did it look like a throw from Navi side?

- - - Updated - - -

Lets do something other than 1v1 please? I just really suck at playing 1v1 :cry:
If we get enough players then 5vs5 would be a lot more fun. Maybe we can try something like 3vs3?

- - - Updated - - -

I wish it was me :(

The game was PR vs EG from yesterday (thats what the guy said)
so i guess PR won!

My first venture was to have a fully blown tournament with tickets and stuff, but Indian players are the worst out there with timing and schedules so dropped it. I also hate the pretend-to-be-pro early joiners who are high up in levels but sucks a lot with team play...
With team games, it is 10 times the pain for me to get them all online at a time (I don't blame you, India sucks at infrastructure). I absolutely love this game and there's nothing that can stop me from doing more. Give me enough players that are true to the game and willing to play, I'll be your host.

sygeek

Technomancer
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] I have only 5-6 rares, how shall I begin with the betting thing? I placed 4 uncommons and bet on VG.

If there's something I can share about the betting scene, that would be to look at the numbers *very* carefully. Your item value is irrelevant as long as your statistical bets are a fail. I'm not a good person to give advice on what team to bet but I'd rather stay away than to bet at all if not confident.

The main thing I've seen is you get 3.4 rares. .4 rares, now I'd like to see that some time.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
If there's something I can share about the betting scene, that would be to look at the numbers *very* carefully. Your item value is irrelevant as long as your statistical bets are a fail. I'm not a good person to give advice on what team to bet but I'd rather stay away than to bet at all if not confident.

The main thing I've seen is you get 3.4 rares. .4 rares, now I'd like to see that some time.

1 rare = X uncommon
1 uncoomon = X common

you will get change like this.

Top Bottom