Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
also guys I have about 105 kills on my strange invoker cape from about 23 games...pretty good for a Invoker newbie right? he is so much fun to play..best dota hero :D
Hahaha... you seem to enjoy him a lot these days.. I did spectate a couple of your matches and i can tell your fingers are set on this hero

Started DOTA 2 recently...(plz add me, my siggy is the link)
One thing i noticed, the players are SOOO QUIET as in no typing at all. I like good communication and i got a lot of that from RGC gaming with Dota. Co-ordination is ZERO. Pure pub game... u take bot lane, dont leave lane till ur lvl 16 lol...(DK,Axe etc) I didnt experience leavers yet so thats one really good thing...

Piyush

Lanaya
Started DOTA 2 recently...(plz add me, my siggy is the link)
One thing i noticed, the players are SOOO QUIET as in no typing at all. I like good communication and i got a lot of that from RGC gaming with Dota. Co-ordination is ZERO. Pure pub game... u take bot lane, dont leave lane till ur lvl 16 lol...(DK,Axe etc) I didnt experience leavers yet so thats one really good thing...

are you a dota 1 player too by any chance?

Neo

I think meepo is the most difficult hero in dota 2. Damn! What are those control groups? How to manage them?

Also, what items are supposed to be built on NS and visage?

Piyush

Lanaya
I think meepo is the most difficult hero in dota 2. Damn! What are those control groups? How to manage them?

CTRL + 1/2/3... for Meepo I guess

NS build: Bottle if mid OR Urn if laning + Phase boots + Vanguard + BKB (IF there are many disablers) + Aghanim scepter if your first 2 nights went great and there are enemy junglers. Apart from these you can have cuirass or heart for tankiness, Havens Halberd if enemy has many hard right clickers and a Skull basher if you are playing semi carry OR opponent have some escape heroes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW
transitioning-into-launch-mode

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Any builds for Nyx Assasin.?
So far i follow the default valve build for him(Dagon,Mana Boots,Urn)
and which heroes make good laning partners for Nyx?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Any builds for Nyx Assasin.?
So far i follow the default valve build for him(Dagon,Mana Boots,Urn)
and which heroes make good laning partners for Nyx?

Try SnY, Buriza, on nyx. For laning, I prefer any support who lets me farm, as nyx needs to farm fast till 6 and start ganking. Also, the third skill is pretty handy in surviving during laning.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
WTF, check this guy out : DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - im based

One of the comment from Dotabuff..

Pretty sure it's a guy dual-triple-quad-something boxing and just feeding some alt/hacked Steam accounts.
Apparently you can abandon games on the load screen without penalty using the console, so they just repeatedly leave games until they're matched with the other accounts they're using (probably on search options with low popularity, e.g. Australia + Russian Language or something)
Also look at the people on his Dotabuff that he has 100% win rate with.

what say if we add MoM to the build...with the 3rd ON , who wud wanna hit him back for 3 sec ??
But NyX Assasin is not a carry buy any chance. Check its stats growth, piss poor agi hero ...more like an Int hero. The 3rd skill is the only skill which gives him a "carry" potential

@CommanderSHawnzer
The Valve build of dagon,mana boots etc is THE ideal build. Unless you are playing with brain dead noobs on Garena(DOta1) or Dota 2 "Auto matchmaking" where we usually go fun builds like Battlefury and Radiance (trolling), Dagon rush is the only way to go. NyX Assasin is the real assasin with imba burst damage! Be it tournament or pub, a quick dagon along with mana boots is what must aim for before the mid game start (20mins)

@Neo-- Geomancer/Meepo isnt the most difficult hero to pick and play IN MY OPINION :). Its more like most difficult hero to play "Effectively". Even newbies can play well even if they dont use Ctrl+1,2,3 etc. Just select all, Throw Earthbind, TAB, through Earthbind from next meepo,TAB, through again from the 3rd one etc etc...I have seen many newbs own with meepo without using POOF, which is extremely OP! Escape/Summon of meepo+ 180 damage WATAFAXX thats too imba imo . The problem with meepo is when ur enemies counter u with CC spells (Crowd control) and AOE spells (Area of Effect) and poof cast time is slow. But its all compensated with the passive slow effect (upto 80%slow wtf)

In my opinion, the most difficult hero to play is Visage. Those damn farmiliars are too difficult to babysit :( and when enemies kill them they get 150 gold @lvl 16 ...feeder no.1
and ya, Meepo and Visage are my two least played heroes :D

what say if we add MoM to the build...with the 3rd ON , who wud wanna hit him back for 3 sec ??
But NyX Assasin is not a carry buy any chance. Check its stats growth, piss poor agi hero ...more like an Int hero. The 3rd skill is the only skill which gives him a "carry" potential

@CommanderSHawnzer
The Valve build of dagon,mana boots etc is THE ideal build. Unless you are playing with brain dead noobs on Garena(DOta1) or Dota 2 "Auto matchmaking" where we usually go fun builds like Battlefury and Radiance (trolling), Dagon rush is the only way to go. NyX Assasin is the real assasin with imba burst damage! Be it tournament or pub, a quick dagon along with mana boots is what must aim for before the mid game start (20mins)

@Neo-- Geomancer/Meepo isnt the most difficult hero to pick and play IN MY OPINION :). Its more like most difficult hero to play "Effectively". Even newbies can play well even if they dont use Ctrl+1,2,3 etc. Just select all, Throw Earthbind, TAB, through Earthbind from next meepo,TAB, through again from the 3rd one etc etc...I have seen many newbs own with meepo without using POOF, which is extremely OP! Escape/Summon of meepo+ 180 damage WATAFAXX thats too imba imo . The problem with meepo is when ur enemies counter u with CC spells (Crowd control) and AOE spells (Area of Effect) and poof cast time is slow. But its all compensated with the passive slow effect (upto 80%slow wtf)

In my opinion, the most difficult hero to play is Visage. Those damn farmiliars are too difficult to babysit :( and when enemies kill them they get 150 gold @lvl 16 ...feeder no.1
and ya, Meepo and Visage are my two least played heroes :D

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^ Visage is my favourite hero. Understanding intricacies of Visage is important for playing it well. Also without familiars, Visage is just half of what it can be, so familiars should be taken care of properly, learn to micro well, take care against high physical damage heroes. And most important part is to start ganking as soon as you go lvl 6.
DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - nims11 - Matches

Control groups -> select units, press Ctrl+1, those units are in Control group 1, similar with other numbers.
Dota1 tip: put courier to control group 2. Add shops to other control groups one by one (Yeah you heard right, shops). This way, you can easily buy stuffs and keep a watch on your lane.

Neo

until now i've been selecting all-visagd and familiars- and right click the damn enemy. And when i see my familiars dying or i need to AOE stun, i left click on the familiar and press Q, which was very difficult lol.
I'll try control groups this time. Thanks.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
until now i've been selecting all-visagd and familiars- and right click the damn enemy. And when i see my familiars dying or i need to AOE stun, i left click on the familiar and press Q, which was very difficult lol.
I'll try control groups this time. Thanks.

When multiple units are selected, switch through units with TAB, very useful for chain stunning using familiars.

Top Bottom