Who are you?

• Total voters

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/2013-06-23_00002_zpse731ed6f.jpg

:grin:
Nice K/D i've got,Inspite of having NO laning partner early game(I was in Bot,there were 2 in mid :lol:)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ You are really getting better day by day.Today you and tiny(Neo) Provided amazing support,especialy tiny's tosses :)

For sb follow this
Power threads and bracers-Mask of madness then rush for Scepter and bkb,Scepter because it reduces your ULTI cooldown to 20s

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^ You are really getting better day by day.Today you and tiny(Neo) Provided amazing support,especialy tiny's tosses :)

For sb follow this
Power threads and bracers-Mask of madness then rush for Scepter and bkb,Scepter because it reduces your ULTI cooldown to 20s

which one to get if i have money for only one?(i.e which should take priority?) I take BKB usually after PT + MoM

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
You need both actually
But I just get
1)Urn of shawdows
2)Power threads
3)Mask of madness
4)Scepter
If the game carries on I build something depending on the game,Like sometimes Heart,Sometimes BKB,And rarely Mael

which one to get if i have money for only one?(i.e which should take priority?) I take BKB usually after PT + MoM

Scepter basically gives you +10 atributes to all for 4200 gold

Piyush

Lanaya
For BS lovers try this build for once:

Boots--> Midas-->power treads --> Force staff--> Dagon upto lvl 5

Saw one match with this build on BS and this guy was so good. And not that opponents were dull, the match was even.
Midas is the only item which when equipped on BS, gives health ;)
And Some guys must be wondering the use of Dagon. Simple... for finishing off with this combo:
Ulti, FS and Dagon

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
:grin:
Nice K/D i've got,Inspite of having NO laning partner early game(I was in Bot,there were 2 in mid :lol:)

Try to Improve on Last Hits
38 LHs on 58 mins is too low

Can someone gimme the guide on WR items?
i usually done this
Courier/Wards->Bottle->phase boots->Force Staff->Sheep Stick

and one more thing having Eul Sceptor really helps
when Venom ulti on you try to Cyclone yourself
it removes the Debuff(tried it)
It mostly removes all the Buffs

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
For BS lovers try this build for once:

Boots--> Midas-->power treads --> Force staff--> Dagon upto lvl 5

Saw one match with this build on BS and this guy was so good. And not that opponents were dull, the match was even.
Midas is the only item which when equipped on BS, gives health ;)
And Some guys must be wondering the use of Dagon. Simple... for finishing off with this combo:
Ulti, FS and Dagon

That is dota 1 build I guess, Sarath told this some post ago. I tried this once, and it is imba. You can use dagon on creeps as well to get health..

Piyush

Lanaya
dunno why but i always drow and riki :3

piyush, the build seems nice, but why not dagger?
Dagger on BS is not required as he gets enough speed boost when some enemy hero reaches 50% of his health mark
Looks like you guys are having fun without me I m here in hospital lol.....
what happened?
the guide on WR items?
i usually done this
Courier/Wards->Bottle->phase boots->Force Staff->Sheep Stick

and one more thing having Eul Sceptor really helps
when Venom ulti on you try to Cyclone yourself
it removes the Debuff(tried it)
It mostly removes all the Buffs

WR build is very diverse depending upon game. But many times people go for this:
Phase boots--> Force staff --> Orchid -->Linkin-->Vyse

Also, the last WR match you played with us, one thing I noticed is you leveled up ulti at normal levels. WR is one of the few heroes whose ulti can be skipped for later levels. Many WR players try to max the first 3 skills asap and leave ulti for last. Mainly because at early levels, your damage isnt that much and to use ulti on that damage, its further reduced.
Also, early maxing of shackle and powershot helps in harassing the crap outa enemies as 2 sec stun and 300dmg power shot every 15 secs is scary.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I see... didnt know it was old build. But I find this one better than ususal SnY/Radiance/ ....

You require Yasha-You have to rush for it, as your base movement speed becomes 400, It's easier to take down enemies :) with the extra movement speed of Thrist included

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
Plz help..i have installed dota2 from steam but everytime i try to view my dota 2 profile, i get an error "Not connected to the Dota 2 network" :( plz guide how can i connect to dota 2 network? do i need to purchase any online pass thingy?
sorry for my noobness :( i have never played any mmo type game before but i really want play this game.

Yup true, But yasha gives more speed and agility

More agility... yes. More Speed... 522 is the max movement speed attainable in dota 2

dunno why but i always drow and riki :3

piyush, the build seems nice, but why not dagger?

Dagger is no use.... force staff helps bs to position himself and also to force enemies after rupturing..

Try SnY, Buriza, on nyx. For laning, I prefer any support who lets me farm, as nyx needs to farm fast till 6 and start ganking. Also, the third skill is pretty handy in surviving during laning.

Nyx is a support, he needs levels and not farm... also etheral blade is better pickup on Nyx than sny or buriza... etheral the enemy and diagon him or use mana burn/stun.... also helps him evade physical attacks for longer time when used along with spiked carapice. Blink is also a good item in him to initiate...

Plz help..i have installed dota2 from steam but everytime i try to view my dota 2 profile, i get an error "Not connected to the Dota 2 network" :( plz guide how can i connect to dota 2 network? do i need to purchase any online pass thingy?
sorry for my noobness :( i have never played any mmo type game before but i really want play this game.

Right click on Dota 2 in your steam library and use Check the integrity of game cache option... then try relaunching the game. Also check your firewall settings.

Top Bottom