Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys any one here has Shoulders and Bracers of this Invoker's set called The Cabalist of Dark Magic? I already have the Cape and the Hair which are both strange (they have a counter to count number of kills in your get in your games) so I want the the Shoulders and Bracers to have that strange modifier with kills counter...i will trade any item except for smeevil from my inventory for these two items...

Also I have seen an Invoker's strange item (forgot which one was this item) which is having two counters, one for regular kills and one for sun strike kills...so anybody here knows something about this item?

Piyush

Lanaya
guys any one here has Shoulders and Bracers of this Invoker's set called The Cabalist of Dark Magic? I already have the Cape and the Hair which are both strange (they have a counter to count number of kills in your get in your games) so I want the the Shoulders and Bracers to have that strange modifier with kills counter...i will trade any item except for smeevil from my inventory for these two items...

Also I have seen an Invoker's strange item (forgot which one was this item) which is having two counters, one for regular kills and one for sun strike kills...so anybody here knows something about this item?

I do have this set, but only the head and cape are strange. I'm also looking for strange 2 items which are left. I have normal ones.

And the thing with 2 counters, I'm only making a guess but he may have that kills counter tag. There are many like these:
For eg. First blood, Chonosphere kills, mutli hero chrono, etc.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I do have this set, but only the head and cape are strange. I'm also looking for strange 2 items which are left. I have normal ones.

And the thing with 2 counters, I'm only making a guess but he may have that kills counter tag. There are many like these:
For eg. First blood, Chonosphere kills, mutli hero chrono, etc.

yes you are correct...there is some Strange Item modifier called Sun Strike which can be used only on other strange invoker items and it will add a second counter for sun strike kills...do you know how to get this item modifier?

Piyush

Lanaya
yes you are correct...there is some Strange Item modifier called Sun Strike which can be used only on other strange invoker items and it will add a second counter for sun strike kills...do you know how to get this item modifier?

you can buy them in store
Or trading is another way to get one

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
My Precious Puck :)
*imageshack.com/scaled/large/521/k5uh.jpg
the Score is 46(Dire) -43(Radiant) and we lost :cry:
really enjoyed with lvl 5 Dagon :-D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Ok thanks.
So in ganks :D, this was a nice way I found
Puck initiates and reduces everyones health by 40-50% and then I ulti,and then haunt a hero with 10% HP=KILLING SPREME :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Erm....How to get last hits?(Is there a technique for this? Plz link me a video then)
Usually my Last Hits are 70-80,while ganesh,serpent etc ranges from 100-200.

oVERKILL? those are its standard items.

But no matter what,stick to blink dagger as ur first purchase.
As for that Puck with lvl 5 Dagon? THATS overkill lol (no wonder u lost lol jst kidding i didnt see ur game so cant judge but any observer will point out the same). The only real advantage of upgrading dagon through late game is the reduced Cooldown. Spending 1450 for 100 extra dmg and neglibible stats ??? not worth it, but reducing the cd down to 25 sec @ dagon lvl 5, worth it in certain situations. In big fights with "bought outs" u can manage to use dagon 2wice or even 3rice ! And Puck is the int hero with the highest survivability. People hardly chase a low hp puck with blink, they are simply getting themselves trolled ...

@ghouse. If Spectre can get Radience in early-mid game then straight Heart. Diffusal blade not very popular as the game stretches to 30+ mins by the time Spectre gets diffusal. After RAD Spectre has to stop farming and start killing so gold/min is reduced and at this moment u gotta go for CORE NECESSITIES like Heart.
Oh and ya, if u play Spectre, make sure ur supports give u farm in tri lane.

Erm....How to get last hits?(Is there a technique for this? Plz link me a video then)

Use the "s" (stop) key while farming.. try to time ur last shots. Its tougher with range heroes as the projectile animation is not as fast as swinging away in melee form. Like u are hitting an enemy creep, friendly creeps also hitting the same enemy creep. So while attackin, keep pressing "s" repeatedly ans as soon as creep hp is low ,somehwere below ur max attack, then release "s" and ur hero will attack it for a LAST HIT. If there are other enemy creeps nearby , it can get tricky cuz the AI of ur hero may opt to hit other creeps,specially the ones near u or the one hitting you.
Buy quelling blade for better hits, but i feel it really spoils us so try to farm well without quelling blade

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Just wait for the creeps health to get low enough and then strike. You will need to take your attack animation into consideration while doing so. Also, practice.

Edit : How I do it : I disabled auto-attack, so I stand close to the creep and when its health goes low enough, I attack by pressing "A" and clicking on the creep.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Hell Yeah!!
Is Force Staff and Eul sceptor overkill for Puck or necessary for team fights?

eul sceptor is useless on puck because puck has phase shift and blink dagger is 1000 times better than force staff on puck...blink + silence + ulti = team kill...also dagon is a very good item on puck

Neo

tried Visage ad Night Stlker. BOTH ARE DAMN AWESOME. I had 8 kills during the first nightfall as night stalker.yay!

eul sceptor is useless on puck because puck has phase shift and blink dagger is 1000 times better than force staff on puck...blink + silence + ulti = team kill...also dagon is a very good item on puck

EUL's is very usefull item when puck is being played as the initiator in a 5 v 5 fight .Especially if the opponents have crowd control spells... It also help you make an enemy hero useless in a fight or save your ally... Also it make you invulnerable for 2.5 seconds, which can be used to blink and orb away from danger.... alll this for 2700....

and yes Blink is core on puck... forcestaff not so much, since you alreay have orb, and it does not give the precise moment provided by blink..

BTW: At what time do you guys play.... I have added to the group and had sent friend request to couple of you guys.... My dota handle is !mp@sse (impasse)....please send me friend request when anyone sees me online... I would love to play with you people...

power treads or phase boots + vanguard + radiance or manta + diffusal blade + heart = ownage

radiance is a great item on specter so try to get it before 25 mins mark or else go with manta

Add S&Y to the list if possible, great for chasing and killing solo heroes.... Make S&Y at the beginning, then use the Yasha for manta and Sange for Heaven's Halberd...

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Is there any way to give my Dota 2 game data to a friend?
One of my friend is intrested in playing dota 2,but he has a 3GB FUP limit on his 3g dongle,So even if i gift him the game,He won't be able to download it fast(Dota 2 is very well over 3GB in size)
So is there any way to give him Dota 2 game data?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
let him install steam, then copy dota 2 beta folder to his steam installation direcory.(Steam\Steamapps\common\dota 2 beta). After copying, if you click install from his steam library , it will detect the files.

It will take some time, and may show that downloading 0/5 GB, but after sometime it will jump to 100 %.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there any way to give my Dota 2 game data to a friend?
One of my friend is intrested in playing dota 2,but he has a 3GB FUP limit on his 3g dongle,So even if i gift him the game,He won't be able to download it fast(Dota 2 is very well over 3GB in size)
So is there any way to give him Dota 2 game data?

take backup of the game in steam , save the backup in a folder and give that folder to your friend so that he can restore it on his steam client...i have tried this with a fresh install of steam client on my PC and it works...

also guys I have about 105 kills on my strange invoker cape from about 23 games...pretty good for a Invoker newbie right? he is so much fun to play..best dota hero :D

Top Bottom