Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
is this game newbie friendly ? :p

want to try but the constant buzz around the game is keeping me away from it.

Its fun if you want to crash time with your friends online .

To learn, first read about the basic mechanics on net. Then try spectating few matches.. to get the feel. And then start with matches against bots.
There are loads of guides about the game, ranging from the very basic of the game to the minute mechanics of the game.

And we all are here to guide you :)

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
@Everyone in this thread: Y U No Play with me????
Am i that nooby?

i am always there..:)
@4 Boots Mirana
i am keep chatting with enemy team to Report mirana and they are Russians too no reply
@ pictures
1)When i see that he had 4 boots i clicked on her name to report
2)Thank God i 've remaining 1 report...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
is this game newbie friendly ? :p

want to try but the constant buzz around the game is keeping me away from it.

Ping one of us and we will gladly coach you in a private game. ;)

Whether its noob friendly or not depends upon your attitude and how much determination you have. You have it downloaded?

Ramu56

Journeyman
Has anyone tried League here btw ? :S
Yes,i played around 10 to 15 matches in League Of Legends when i am in LPQ in dota2.And believe me.LOL got the shittiest community ever.Also they have banned me for 3 days at a time for leaving only 3 matches.I still have fun in some matches though.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Check this site out : Dota 2 GIFs

Can you tell what's going on here :

*dota2gifs.com/gifs/nyxnyxnyx.gif

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/2013-06-14_00001_zpse62abe9f.jpg

Pwned some Noobs.Like A Bauss :cool:
15 0 5
My best 0 Death KS with Clinkz.
This team was also the best I've played with :grin:

Check this site out : Dota 2 GIFs

Can you tell what's going on here :

*dota2gifs.com/gifs/nyxnyxnyx.gif

I see a Nyx Assassin using TP scroll.A SF committing suicide(To release Necromastery,)Or maybe Carapace killed him :shock: ? And a Magnus doing Skewer(which was a late fail btw)

J.A.R.V.I.S said:
An astute observation,Sir.
Thank You Jarvis.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ninno and I played today
In our team, we had lycan,WR,BS,S.breaker(me) and ninno as drow
At first I went on dominating to wicked sick(thanks to tusk and tinkerbell :p ), but then BS and WR disconnected and from there we all went useless, ganked again and again at last we lost :(

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Sigh.. No Dota2 since days! Thanks to the costly bandwidth at my place. :/ Strange enough, I play least Dota during vacations.
Thinking of practising Kaolin in Dota1 till college reopens.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sigh.. No Dota2 since days! Thanks to the costly bandwidth at my place. :/ Strange enough, I play least Dota during vacations.
Thinking of practising Kaolin in Dota1 till college reopens.

Kaolin is pretty awesome. I saw a video of his skills. You need to be able to juggle rocks though.

Have you tried Nerif?

SF's deso + shadow blade bonus damage + maybe Crit total 1500 dmg returned by nyx's spike. And instagib SF. :lol:

Nyx is OP.

Yeah.

I have heard that with Ethereal blade, Huskar too can instagib any enemy just with his ulti.

Top Bottom