Who are you?

• Total voters

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Nyx is a support, he needs levels and not farm... also etheral blade is better pickup on Nyx than sny or buriza... etheral the enemy and diagon him or use mana burn/stun.... also helps him evade physical attacks for longer time when used along with spiked carapice. Blink is also a good item in him to initiate...

He wanted an alternative build.

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
Right click on Dota 2 in your steam library and use Check the integrity of game cache option... then try relaunching the game. Also check your firewall settings.[/QUOTE said:
ok i Checked the integrity of game cache option but its stuck on 0%... any idea wats wrong?? plz reply urgent :cry:

finally checked integrity of game cache option and all files are successfully checked. still i m unable to connect to server:(

Piyush

Lanaya
ok i Checked the integrity of game cache option but its stuck on 0%... any idea wats wrong?? plz reply urgent :cry:

finally checked integrity of game cache option and all files are successfully checked. still i m unable to connect to server:(

go oin steam settings and check which server you have selected for downloading?]
Select Malaysia/singapore

Where are you installing the game, in office PC or Home PC? I had the issue when I tried to install it in my office PC, had to delete and install multiple times, to get it working....

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You can access steam in office? Which company you work dude?

Plz help..i have installed dota2 from steam but everytime i try to view my dota 2 profile, i get an error "Not connected to the Dota 2 network" :( plz guide how can i connect to dota 2 network? do i need to purchase any online pass thingy?
sorry for my noobness :( i have never played any mmo type game before but i really want play this game.

How you got dota? did someone send you the beta invite? I guess you got the spectator version, try to watch some game from watch tab.

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
Where are you installing the game, in office PC or Home PC? I had the issue when I tried to install it in my office PC, had to delete and install multiple times, to get it working....
Its on my home pc.

You can access steam in office? Which company you work dude?

How you got dota? did someone send you the beta invite? I guess you got the spectator version, try to watch some game from watch tab.
Nope..no invite. I downloaded it from steam myself. I can play offline but whenever i try to check my dota profile i get "not connected to dota2 server" error. One thing i will like to tell that i have not installed steam on C drive. Can it be a reason?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You are using spectator client version, get a dota 2 beta invite from someone , or add me, i can give you the invite in evening. My Steam profile is at my sig.

Top Bottom