Who are you?

• Total voters

flyingcow

Shibe
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "2 dota" and i want to become the goodest player like DONDI I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am pley normal and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino, this is mi story.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "2 dota" and i want to become the goodest player like DONDI I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am pley normal and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino, this is mi story.

Add me xXxcowspussydestroyerxXx

Piyush

Lanaya

Do you even play dota or visit Reddit /Twitch streams just like that?

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Played Lanaya after a looooong time tomorrow. She was already so overpowered and NOW blink doesn't even cost mana. Damn she's too OP.

Niilesh

Padawan
Played Lanaya after a looooong time tomorrow. She was already so overpowered and NOW blink doesn't even cost mana. Damn she's too OP.
i dont play her but i think reflection or refraction or whatever it is called mana cost was increased so it should be a little hard to lane now.

gameranand

Living to Play
OK how do you know, which Hero is countered by which hero ?? Its really confusing for me, some tips about that would be helpful.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
OK how do you know, which Hero is countered by which hero ?? Its really confusing for me, some tips about that would be helpful.

The most simple way would be-
1)spell casters are countered by silencers.
2)Squishy heroes are countered by nukes.For eg sniper vs lion mid,lion wins most of the times.
3)High Dps heroes are countered mianly by stun and nukes.For eg an alchemist in ulti mode can be devastating,just stun him and watch the king fall.

There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to counters,you only learn after loads of practice.

You can also use sites like these -
Dota Edge
Autopick | Truepicker.com

Piyush

Lanaya

As nightfury said, you will learn all of this as you play .
Some heroes are perfect counters to particular heroes and some are good counter whhen given certain items

gameranand

Living to Play
As nightfury said, you will learn all of this as you play .
Some heroes are perfect counters to particular heroes and some are good counter whhen given certain items

Man I am having a real hard time using the KB Hotkeys. The thing is that because of playing more than 900 hrs of DAO and 500 hrs of Fallout, I am too used to Mouse and all so KB hotkeys don't workout exactly like I want to. Many times I forget to press a key to use any item's active or its too late to use the ability because I always go by clicking the skill.

Niilesh

Padawan
Man I am having a real hard time using the KB Hotkeys. The thing is that because of playing more than 900 hrs of DAO and 500 hrs of Fallout, I am too used to Mouse and all so KB hotkeys don't workout exactly like I want to. Many times I forget to press a key to use any item's active or its too late to use the ability because I always go by clicking the skill.
i haven't played those games so i am not sure what you saying.
If you are talking about mouse buttons then sure u can use them in dota 2 too
also if you are used to fps then change the controls to WASD maybe u can assign something to ctrl and space too(as they are used in fps too)

gameranand

Living to Play
i haven't played those games so i am not sure what you saying.
If you are talking about mouse buttons then sure u can use them in dota 2 too
also if you are used to fps then change the controls to WASD maybe u can assign something to ctrl and space too(as they are used in fps too)

Well you should play DAO at least once. A true RPG to its heart.

Top Bottom