Journeyman
My steam id is
nightfury1234

Add me!!
Boards over ! Sleep all day dota all night! :D

P.s playng after 9 months go easy on me ! :p

Piyush

Lanaya
lets play trilane today after 9? i was thinking of ls, jakiro and some melee support like tidehunter..
Ok after 9 it is then
My steam id is
nightfury1234

Add me!!
Boards over ! Sleep all day dota all night! :D

P.s playng after 9 months go easy on me ! :p
Cant find you
Link it here
esportsexpress

Btw, weren't we going to have a TDF tournament? What happened to it?

Dunno... may be there will be one after all of us are free (some of TDF guys are having exams)

Last edited:
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Been trying so hard to get a win percent of 51% :( It's taking ages

Need two more game wins though and I can retire in peace

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Dude the link you gave open up my own profile.

Sorry steam noob here!
Anyways someone with the id "Usui_takumi" sent me a request,he was a member of thinkdigit playdates and i found you there and sent you a request,share me id with other members here if you can.
Thanks.

Steam id: nightfury1234
--------------
Played earthspirit and emberspirit last night.ES is super hard ! :O
Ember is okay,need some practice! :D

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Finally achieved! After a long nights work.

Ranked matches are so good. The levels are more evenly matched than regular games.

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Redrage

- - - Updated - - -

Why 51% ??

It's quite difficult to achieve that so kept it as a milestone. I wanted to go upto 52% but that seems impossible for me. Even 51% is difficult to maintain.

gameranand

Living to Play
Sorry steam noob here!
Anyways someone with the id "Usui_takumi" sent me a request,he was a member of thinkdigit playdates and i found you there and sent you a request,share me id with other members here if you can.
Thanks.

That Usui guy is rock2702 here.
Here is your ID
NightFury

Ranked matches are so good. The levels are more evenly matched than regular games.

- - - Updated - - -

It's quite difficult to achieve that so kept it as a milestone. I wanted to go upto 52% but that seems impossible for me. Even 51% is difficult to maintain.

OK got it. I haven't played much but mine is I guess 58 or 59 as of now. I know it will decrease real fast because it was 63 at first then started decreasing and now at 58%. :D :p

Piyush

Lanaya

- - - Updated - - -

I'm lingering between 50.50% - 51% since 2 months now. Its like a routine now. I get 15 matches win lead and then I lose 7-8 matches.

And I dont get that much evenly matched players in RMM. OR may be coz I tried my last RMM match 2 month ago, I dont know the recent change, if any.

Top Bottom