Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I actually stopped playing Razor after he got that nerf because now I had to relearn how to play him.

The same with Huskar. Huskar is still in my top 3 heroes list even though I haven't played him since his nerf.

Niilesh

Padawan
I actually stopped playing Razor after he got that nerf because now I had to relearn how to play him.

The same with Huskar. Huskar is still in my top 3 heroes list even though I haven't played him since his nerf.
Huskar need a little buff IMO now he dies to almost everyone in manfight

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What is nerf ??

Opposite of buff. When Ice Frog (blessed be his name) decides to make a hero weaker by reducing his/her stats and/or the potency of his/her skills.

Ex : Huskar no longer gains damage with health loss, but magical immunity instead.

Ex 2 : Lifestealer's Open Wounds range reduced.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Man I just played a game because I couldn't sleep. Feeders OP. At the end it was 1v5. They asked me why I don't quit too. I told them that I am a man and " This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Piyush

Lanaya
I have Holidays upto tuesday due to college day and telugu new year day :D and cant watch the matches :(
pls help me to bet on a team :p Na'vi or Alliance?

I haveent bet since 2 months now.
And wont bet now too since dont have trash items left. But if I want to do it, my bet would be on Na'Vi

Top Bottom