Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
you can download encoded 1080p of 1.5GB or 720p of 500 mb from torrents

Are there Steam Cards for this movie ??
I mean if there are then I can trade them for other cards so download would be worth it if not them please give me the torrent link. PM me if you don't like to post it publicly here.

Piyush

Lanaya
Are there Steam Cards for this movie ??
I mean if there are then I can trade them for other cards so download would be worth it if not them please give me the torrent link. PM me if you don't like to post it publicly here.

Dunno about cards.
And you can get the movie on youtube.... 1080p

Niilesh

Padawan
Will see the size there then. If you can then please give me the size, I would have to unblock Youtube on this PC, tedious task. :evil:
Its 1.6 GB on Youtube(1080p)
Here is the 720p torrent - Free to Play (2014) 720p WEB-DL 500MB Ganool.mkv Torrent Download

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
A few days ago someone asked if we can get Drow's precision aura twice at the same time. Yes we can via drow's illusions. They carry the aura too and if drow dies and her illusions are alive you will get the aura once. The illusions dont get the damage form precision aura but they carry the aura. So maybe building a manta maybe a good choice for drow.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Yeah.....I was spectator and I was having loads of fun....LOL GiGz even left the game because of that idiocy. :D :lol:
But well the hell with it, game was too fun nevertheless. :)
yup it really was fun.......... i told them so many time dnt let dr farm.............. but hell nobody listened........when i got my butterfly it was gg..........

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Any of you guys miss the old OP Razor from Dota 1?

ME! ME!

Razor was the first hero I played in dota and since dota 1 was so hard to learn i played razor for almost 3 months.
So many memories :')

I dont think he was op but that maybe because I was a noob back then and couldnt kill with even a super op hero.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
ME! ME!

Razor was the first hero I played in dota and since dota 1 was so hard to learn i played razor for almost 3 months.
So many memories :')

I dont think he was op but that maybe because I was a noob back then and couldnt kill with even a super op hero.

I used to pwn with him, he had the highest attack speed and movespeed. His first skill was Frenzy, which boosted his attack speed even more, second skill was Chain Lightning, third was Unholy Aura and his Eye Of The Storm ult was passive.

- - - Updated - - -

The Vicious cycle of Dota 2 :

Does any of you guys know proper teams (of 5+ members) who are willing to play in a league type non-knockout competition?
I can only produce so much information that it might happen this year, after the Internationals (July/August). It will be a non ticketed event and there will be no LAN matches involved. Times are all IST and the organization of the competition will happen on a first person basis (we calling up and talking to people). Prize money is funded by the teams itself where the top 3 will be paid 50%, 35% and 15% of the total funds respectively. Funds may (not) include corporate (or individual) sponsorship.

Please note that the question is "Do you actually know a team/clan that takes Dota 2 seriously enough to play in tourneys and put in some $$$ for it?"

p.s. don't bother with the clans list starting with OG, remember; I'm always a Google search ahead of you..

Top Bottom