Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
bottle sharing can be done without giving bottle to the hero's inventory by ctrl+click bottle and clicking on the allied hero
never knew it but will try it in upcoming matches

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Well, it allows you to stay in the lane longer and control runes. That seems important, there's probably more to it though.

Piyush

Lanaya
bottle sharing can be done without giving bottle to the hero's inventory by ctrl+click bottle and clicking on the allied hero
never knew it but will try it in upcoming matches

I have been sharing charges everytime when one requires . Good feature in my opinion.

gameranand

Living to Play
My luck is worst for DOTA 2. Played a match for half time, played nicely with WR. Power cut, disconnected, team won the match and now its showing that I lost that match in DOTA buff. :cry:

sygeek

Technomancer
My luck is worst for DOTA 2. Played a match for half time, played nicely with WR. Power cut, disconnected, team won the match and now its showing that I lost that match in DOTA buff. :cry:
Haha, story of my life. Every time I play ranked, my internet connection connection and power services conspire against me to give me the worst possible experience, and I end up back in LPQ. Lost two matches cause of this yesterday (won first one, disconnected at 3 min on second one).

Pasapa

Live to die another day
^meh, i have lower abandon rate than you and i have been into lpq 3 times. Hate it when you have to play dull coop bots game.

Top Bottom