Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
One way to forgot about pain is to do something you will be in completely... so...
fountain hooks
--- DENDI

- - - Updated - - -

Let class 12th boards end,then we will organise a huge tournament (5v5).
Start making teams people Thinkdigit dota tourney soon.

--------
Board ending 1st april after that sleep all day dota all night!! \m/
-------

Your Steam ID?

Niilesh

Padawan
1. Not fixed, will be on weekends only. If anyone have uncertainity, like upcoming exams or something, let me know. will decide accordingly.
2. Now 1v1, later we will decide if we can make 5v5.
3. What about a rare as entry fee, and all the fee will go top prize pool?
I have my last board exam on 24th then i have jee mains on 6th April then have another exam on 12th march then one more sometime after it. so only counting weekend i am not available on 22, 23 march and 5 April

Let class 12th boards end,then we will organise a huge tournament (5v5).
Start making teams people Thinkdigit dota tourney soon.

--------
Board ending 1st april after that sleep all day dota all night!! \m/
-------

Dont have time cant elaborate right now but that post about cm being Nps wife and AM and Tb`s wife gave me typhoid.
Puking worms here.
Dont believe every picture you see on the internet.
My boards end on 24th march :p

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Owing to the number of players we have for participation and the kind of game dota is I think it would be best to go for 3v3 matches
We will have a decent number of teams then

And if I am free then maybe I will be able to join in too

Also since this is a small event, I don't think prizes are necessary. The bragging rights are enough I guess. We can just update the OP with the winners list. If we start having more tournaments then we might even have a leader-board of winners.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Owing to the number of players we have for participation and the kind of game dota is I think it would be best to go for 3v3 matches
We will have a decent number of teams then

And if I am free then maybe I will be able to join in too

Also since this is a small event, I don't think prizes are necessary. The bragging rights are enough I guess. We can just update the OP with the winners list. If we start having more tournaments then we might even have a leader-board of winners.

First let it give a try with 1v1. If it become success, we can plan for 5v5/3v3. Problem I am expecting is unavailability of players and disconnection in team matches. In 1v1, it can be handled by giving win.

You playing dota now? Tell me your free time , and join the tournament :D

- - - Updated - - -

I have my last board exam on 24th then i have jee mains on 6th April then have another exam on 12th march then one more sometime after it. so only counting weekend i am not available on 22, 23 march and 5 April
My boards end on 24th march :p
Ok, will happen in April. what about April 1st week?

sygeek

Technomancer
Tell you what guys, anyone who has to participate in these tournaments (1v1, 3v3, 5v5) has to give a proper item as an entry fee for each of these tournaments. The person who wins gets all these items.

Maybe for 1v1 it should be mythical items, 3v3 rare items and 5v5 can accept anything from uncommon to rare.

How does it sound?

Piyush

Lanaya
Tell you what guys, anyone who has to participate in these tournaments (1v1, 3v3, 5v5) has to give a proper item as an entry fee for each of these tournaments. The person who wins gets all these items.

Maybe for 1v1 it should be mythical items, 3v3 rare items and 5v5 can accept anything from uncommon to rare.

How does it sound?
No way
I dont wanna lose my myths or rares :blackeye:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Someone posted about an online tournament here.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/18...ournament-digital-wars-online-season-2-a.html

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Therefore, Piyush is the official sponsor of TDF league. He will distribute items to the winners and runner ups. :)

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Are there bots in dota which gives free wins ? just look at this match.

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 575234441

Top Bottom