Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Halberd is better than Butterfly on Weaver in my opinion because
--slow chance
--disarm
--some much required HP

Figured this out in yesterday's match in which we were against Wraith King, Huskar, Medusa, Lifestealer and Sand King

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In other news, Sigma forces match restart because FATA mis-skilled Presence Of The Dark Lord on SF. Rox-Kis were roshing at level 1 at this time.

Chat log :
*i.imgur.com/wVrnK1k.png

*cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/469804623089680325/5029A3E16D933E3FDC262FA0C5A958D9A7216E02/

- - - Updated - - -

--slow chance
--disarm
--some much required HP

Figured this out in yesterday's match in which we were against Wraith King, Huskar, Medusa, Lifestealer and Sand King

I can see possibilities with Legion Commander. Get close with Shadow Blade, Disarm and Duel. Since the disarm lasts 4/3 seconds (ranged and melee resp) they cannot attack back for most of the duel. For the remaining 0.5/1.5 seconds, evasion/maim will keep yourself from getting hurt. Will only work if enemy heroes don't have backup.

Units in duel cannot be disarmed or forcestaffed away.

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
--slow chance
--disarm
--some much required HP

I think Halberd is situational. Like you said in the match, it's good against right clickers. Otherwise, Butterfly makes you even more of annoying bug with the agility stats, more EHP and making your right clicks even stronger.

If you're going 1v1 with an enemy carry in a close match, Halberd is the definite choice. But if you're ahead in farm and kinda snowballing, Butterfly is better.

Niilesh

Padawan
Guys. Somedays back, I planned for a Tournament among TDF members. I made a spreadsheet, those who are interested, plz submit your entry in this xls. Will decide after recieving enough entries.

*docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ase5vzNU0AKTdG5RYTUxSktCYXpULTIwcWRZSDcxNWc&usp=sharing

[GS]0Ase5vzNU0AKTdG5RYTUxSktCYXpULTIwcWRZSDcxNWc[/GS]
what kind of tournament? ( normal 5 vs 5 or 1vs1 ?), and expected dates?

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme source then. :twisted:
Here:
Check this out :
*i.imgur.com/uj6UHv9.jpg

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
what kind of tournament? ( normal 5 vs 5 or 1vs1 ?), and expected dates?

Normal 5v5. We will decide later how to form team, schedule. It is just in planning stage. If we get enough player, then we will decide schedule. It not going to happen before 1-2 months.

Piyush

Lanaya
You are the "iceiceice" of TDF ;)

You will definitely win it :beer:
Thanks for best wishes :D
But there are Mushi / Dendi / S4 / Ferrari_430 / Fata / Singsing / etc here... namely Ramu , FusionX/Sygeek (he really plays mid well when not lagging) , Ghouse and Trickhunter(even though he do it with offlaners), Ganesh and Arijit

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for best wishes :D
But there are Mushi / Dendi / S4 / Ferrari_430 / Fata / Singsing / etc here... namely Ramu , FusionX/Sygeek (he really plays mid well when not lagging) , Ghouse and Trickhunter(even though he do it with offlaners), Ganesh and Arijit

lets play one 1v1 today after 9?

can someone look up the exact rules for 1v1 and post a link here...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
So more interest in 1v1? Ok so make it 1v1 first, then we can think about 5v5.

We can arrange it anytime soon. Any suggestion on the scheduling? It will be on weekend only

I got some rules about the 1v1 mid here,

DOTA 2 1v1 Mid Only Tournament - PC Gaming - Linus Tech Tips

Top Bottom