Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
So I am home and cant play dota.:-(
Just thought I'd get more active here.
Btw any Dota 2 Festival in sight?
No festival as of now since Valve must be busy preparing for upcoming TI4
We might have a summer festival, just a guess though.

gameranand

Living to Play
Dammit I lost a won match again because of the dumb carries. Shadow Shaman is so dependent on Carries. :(

Anyways that aside, we played Lobby match again and Bone Fletcher simply rocked. He won the game for us. :D :p
That Damn ES farmed on me but nevertheless Clickz avenged me. :lol:

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7225/13180838044_92dc2273f0_b.jpg

Last edited:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
You made a mistake there, jakiro actually do the icy thing first then do the firey thing after a 0.3 second interval and even irl you have animals with two heads.
What doesn't make sense is the fact is that a spell behaves differently based on whether it is on auto or not, there maybe other spells like it, but hey that's just my point of view,

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
You made a mistake there, jakiro actually do the icy thing first then do the firey thing after a 0.3 second interval and even irl you have animals with two heads.
What doesn't make sense is the fact is that a spell behaves differently based on whether it is on auto or not, there maybe other spells like it, but hey that's just my point of view,

yeah at first i denied that Searing arrows dont stack with Skadi but after googling i found that they did
its just imbalanced like Ember Spirit ...

sygeek

Technomancer
yeah at first i denied that Searing arrows dont stack with Skadi but after googling i found that they did
its just imbalanced like Ember Spirit ...
I don't think ember spirit is imbalanced. You could see that despite all the farm, I couldn't carry late game as Ember Spirit (I didn't even do the carry build, i.e. battlefury stacking since we had Luna). ES is way too squishy and reliant on spells, and you made me useless with orchid silence.

Also, remind me to never play against your clinkz.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I don't think ember spirit is imbalanced. You could see that despite all the farm, I couldn't carry late game as Ember Spirit (I didn't even do the carry build, i.e. battlefury stacking since we had Luna). ES is way too squishy and reliant on spells, and you made me useless with orchid silence.

Also, remind me to never play against your clinkz.

I just afraid of your farm and i managed to kill others asap in team fight resisting them from getting gold and exp..
With Little more farm You can do that Rampage :twisted:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Guys. Somedays back, I planned for a Tournament among TDF members. I made a spreadsheet, those who are interested, plz submit your entry in this xls. Will decide after recieving enough entries.

*docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ase5vzNU0AKTdG5RYTUxSktCYXpULTIwcWRZSDcxNWc&usp=sharing

[GS]0Ase5vzNU0AKTdG5RYTUxSktCYXpULTIwcWRZSDcxNWc[/GS]

Top Bottom