Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Do you guys know that a new hero called Sun Wukong was teased by IceFrog in the 6.79 version DotA map? There is a good possibility that this hero will make it to Dota 2. He is now even listed in Cyborgmatt's blog.

Ref : New dota hero: Sun Wukong, The Monkey King! :: DOTAFire

Niilesh

Padawan
Do you guys know that a new hero called Sun Wukong was teased by IceFrog in the 6.79 version DotA map? There is a good possibility that this hero will make it to Dota 2. He is now even listed in Cyborgmatt's blog.

its like a tradition in dota a hero gets teased in 6.x9 patch and the hero releases in the next patch but icefrog didn't release it in 6.80. people say that maybe Sun Wukong will be realesed in both wc3 dota and dota 2 together.
recently Pit lord and Techies are getting teased a lot

Piyush

Lanaya

Yup!
SuWuko in short, is gaining fame day by day. People are even considering him as powerful as Oracle/Zet/Pit Lord and the likes.
Even though he is not yet in test mode, but surely he will come soon.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
its like a tradition in dota a hero gets teased in 6.x9 patch and the hero releases in the next patch but icefrog didn't release it in 6.80. people say that maybe Sun Wukong will be realesed in both wc3 dota and dota 2 together.
recently Pit lord and Techies are getting teased a lot

Haven't played either of those in the original DotA. I know a bit about Techies, but nothing about Arc Warden and Pit Lord.

Sun Wukong hasn't even come to the Warcraft 3 Dota yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup!
SuWuko in short, is gaining fame day by day. People are even considering him as powerful as Oracle/Zet/Pit Lord and the likes.
Even though he is not yet in test mode, but surely he will come soon.

AFAIK, he is a agility melee hero with spells which increase AS and MS and he has the ability to replicate (in accordance with the original lore about the Monkey King).

Piyush

Lanaya
AFAIK, he is a agility melee hero with spells which increase AS and MS and he has the ability to replicate (in accordance with the original lore about the Monkey King).

I dont know anything else regarding him BUT all I know is that MKB is a core item and wmakes him a badass :D

sygeek

Technomancer
So I just finished my trial of wtfast. If possible, can anyone do me a favor to reset my trial?

So here goes,

Create a wtfast account (*www.wtfast.com/account/create) and use this email (blahblah123@mailinator.com) and a password of your choice (reveal it to me later in PM). Then goto mailinator.com, login with that email and activate the account. Then, download wtfast, run it, choose premium service and login once with the email and password. Once that's done, let me know the password you chose in the PM.

lol, no one's gonna do this without incentive. So a free rare for anyone who does this.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
So I just finished my trial of wtfast. If possible, can anyone do me a favor to reset my trial?

So here goes,

Create a wtfast account (*www.wtfast.com/account/create) and use this email (blahblah123@mailinator.com) and a password of your choice (reveal it to me later in PM). Then goto mailinator.com, login with that email and activate the account. Then, download wtfast, run it, choose premium service and login once with the email and password. Once that's done, let me know the password you chose in the PM.

lol, no one's gonna do this without incentive. So a free rare for anyone who does this.

What is this....

Top Bottom