Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
did some Dev confirm it? (like milton?)
also how did you got access to private thread?

A mod there is a good friend of mine. He shared it with me while chatting.
Not yet confirmed but its been in discussion since MEA server came into limelight
Lets wait a bit and see what happend next.

Piyush

Lanaya
Can we have a screenshot of the thread?

Cant coz he wont give it to me. He just mentioned the discussion while we were chatting and disccusssing about servers on steam chat. If the thread becomes public in anytime soon, I'll link it here asap.

gameranand

Living to Play
Its like GOD doesn't want me to play DOTA. I started the game after a long time, teamed up with the pro players of this forum, selected the hero, battle started and then bam. Power cut which came just now. Damn I hate to leave a game. :evil:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
That has happened to me alot, this country needs better basic infrastructure, srsly how hard is it to provide a stable electric connnection.

Piyush

Lanaya
Its like GOD doesn't want me to play DOTA. I started the game after a long time, teamed up with the pro players of this forum, selected the hero, battle started and then bam. Power cut which came just now. Damn I hate to leave a game. :evil:

Hahah it happens. So are you in LPQ, I dont think it will be the case, no?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Finally after a long time I guess had a great match :D
Randomed weaver(nornal pub matchmaking ) went mid -was god like :D 0 deaths.
gtagagan provided great support :D

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
hey guys how to get started just downloaded yesterday from steam add me pls ..
Here is a guide you can use to get familiar with dota. Welcome to Dota, You Suck | Purge Gamers
There are some other people in the forum who have recently started playing dota.. You can play with them too. Start by practicing with bots

doom

Journeyman
Low match making priority is pathetic. Feeders, rage quitters, idiots who are adamant enough to not listen to anyone in the team and then finally quit after feeding are in abundance. 4-5 matched I played in low priority and everytime someone from our team quit due to some reason.

Top Bottom