Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Are you sure there will be an event from 30th October?

I dont think greevling will be back again, hoping this time something new. I will be back to get a golden baby roshan. :razz:

Are you sure there will be an event from 30th October?

I dont think greevling will be back again, hoping this time something new. I will be back to get a golden baby roshan. :razz:

Greevling was in December.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
If i join it will take forever to find a match,because i am in lpq for 15 days now :shock::pullhair:

I want to change the account now,but i cant add anyone without buying a game.

why do u guys abndon games i play the if our team is getting raped even till the end sometimes we get through...............

Niilesh

Padawan
Recommend a build for support lion(but not hard support)
i came up with this:-
Null Talisman,Tranquil Boots, mekanism, force staff.(and courier)
need suggestions.
PS: I am a noob

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just a perfect weaver build please?
I usually make Power treads,Ring of basiclus then preservernce later upgraded to Linken sphere,then I usually rush MKB.Does skull basher/Abslyal blade go good?

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Due to blink+stun+attack+finger+hex+attack combo? or something else
lets you better support your team that way. Even CM needs a blink dagger. Although it depends on the enemy draft.

I usually make Power treads,Ring of basiclus then preservernce later upgraded to Linken sphere,then I usually rush MKB.Does skull basher/Abslyal blade go good?

weaver build depends a lot on the enemy draft.

boots > aquila > linkends or/& deso > tranquil or powerthreads > depends mkb or butter or heart

Piyush

Lanaya

Power treads, Medallion of courage if you dont wanna go for Deso , Linkin or BKB depending upon enemy draft, Radiance/ MKB, Heart if req.

And remember one thing, dont make skull basher for range heroes as the stun chance is 10% only.

Due to blink+stun+attack+finger+hex+attack combo? or something else

Not only that you have better chance to initiate and save your allies instead of running all the way to them

Top Bottom