Who are you?

• Total voters

gamer.geek

Broken In
i cant join :(
join that and pls win by the name of TDF :)
I can't join that cuz I live hundreds of KMs away. :( But I know Counter Strike pretty nicely though. Anybody with CS experience here? My fav. game. xD :hyper: :machinegun::sniper:

Dafaq. o_O Untitled.jpg Got this while updating Dota2. BTW What's new in this update??

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
My win loss stat was 700-650 which was my long time aim. Its down to a difference of 20 in just 2 weeks. It took me an year and a half to get the difference up to 50 and now it's all gone.

End of Dota 2 for me.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
sad
i miss so many good players in Dota :(
if you still want to go pls trade all your mythicals ,rares ,legendary with me pls : P
i will give you nothing
***Conditions Apply***

rock2702

Padawan
sad
i miss so many good players in Dota :(
if you still want to go pls trade all your mythicals ,rares ,legendary with me pls : P
i will give you nothing
***Conditions Apply***

Even if people go away from the game, they are going to come back very soon.This game is so addictive. :D

Piyush

Lanaya
Sad.

Here is the recipe to get over the sadness caused by Dota, be it loss/ bad tea, or LPQ.

1. Quit Dota. (dont uninstall it, duh)
2. Search your drives to find your old games that were left in the midway/ tv series or anime.
3. Play them/ watch them until your foul mood/ LPQ is over.
4. Rinse and repeat.

Here is the response from a guy whom I asked about this recipe:

" I was so sad. Every one was feeding. Some of them were leaving in game. Some of them stacking couriers. Sometimes my nets was fkd up leaving me in LPQ zone for days. Then I followed Piyush's Dota 2 sadness removal program. It worked wonders. With the help of it I managed to clear up my HDD by watching anime and finishing games backlog. I'm so happy now" -- White Fang

See, the response is great. Try it guys :)

:lol:

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Net problems lead to LPQ? Leavers lead to LPQ? Power cuts lead to LPQ? Ha! :lol:
These are the reasons why i end up in LPQ
1) COME AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER!!!
Yes mom :(
2)*insert random grocery item here* IS OVER! GET ME *insert random grocery item here* AND GET IT FAST!!!
Yes mom :|
3)DO YOUR STUDIES!!!!!!
but mom,its Sunday today
STILL,DO YOUR STUDIES!!!!!!
OK MOM! :x
WHAT DID YOU SAY???
ok mom :oops:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Net problems lead to LPQ? Leavers lead to LPQ? Power cuts lead to LPQ? Ha! :lol:
These are the reasons why i end up in LPQ
1) COME AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER!!!
Yes mom :(
2)*insert random grocery item here* IS OVER! GET ME *insert random grocery item here* AND GET IT FAST!!!
Yes mom :|
3)DO YOUR STUDIES!!!!!!
but mom,its Sunday today
STILL,DO YOUR STUDIES!!!!!!
OK MOM! :x
WHAT DID YOU SAY???
ok mom :oops:

open the gate answer ........

answer the phone......

we are starting pooja u can't sit at your computer now......

you are playing from 2 hours straight turn it off or else..........

so who all are coming for dota 2 come on guys we need dota 2 team from tdf here?????

any1??

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
" I was so sad. Every one was feeding. Some of them were leaving in game. Some of them stacking couriers. Sometimes my nets was fkd up leaving me in LPQ zone for days. Then I followed Piyush's Dota 2 sadness removal program. It worked wonders. With the help of it I managed to clear up my HDD by watching anime and finishing games backlog. I'm so happy now" -- White Fang

Self praising?? :p

Top Bottom