Does gamer & geeks losses Everything ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hi guys

i have experienced that gamers & geeks had the efficient to handle the lonely situation they do not bored by themselves , even in studies the gamers have the better efficient to study "they are better in IQ "

BUT ... the gamers & geeks they fail in the "EQ" - efficient quotient - that they really losing some commitments in the life , hard to say that for example - PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP , much knowledge on the OUTSIDERS , managing the critical situations most of the geeks fail in these categories , this is not yet most of them including some of my friends & me getting problems like

1. headaches
  2. under eye dark circles
  3. shivering
  4. gaining weight
  5. dull face
  6. anxiety
    etc...........
are some kind of problem which we face last 2 years after getting involvement in to the gaming & the computer studies

what measures should get to avoid the problems , are any of you facing the problem regarding to this , be honest and post ur replies here so we can share .

Last edited:
^^
Honestly I am facing none of the above mentioned problems. I play games for 1-2 hours a day. I advice you should take water regularly during gaming and avoid long gaming sessions. Also indulge in outdoors games.
Don't let gaming or computers come into your personal life. Too much computers can hurt you socially.
PS: I'm a regular gamer.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ no it makes me look old ... @ damngoodman.. did you undergo a surgery or something ??? i am having homeopathic medicine for 400rs / month wtf for it should i stop it and get some surgery done buddy ???

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i went to dermatologist - final cream i tried is DEPIDERM costs 1350/- per 20grm

there is only one cream can solve this which costs more and easily it ll not available in INDIA its HYLEXIN

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
For once, life is what you make of it, there are no commitments per se, if you believe there is, then that is your pattern of living. I care zilch about what society or the social norm thinks about me. People or no people, I live like I want to. All these physical appearances are superficial.

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
For once, life is what you make of it, there are no commitments per se, if you believe there is, then that is your pattern of living. I care zilch about what society or the social norm thinks about me. People or no people, I live like I want to. All these physical appearances are superficial.

happy to be geek & gamer -- u r words r fine

but some times it make sense losing the self confidence

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
1. headaches
3. shivering
4. gaining weight
5. dull face
6. anxiety
etc...........

Well, gamers are supposedly more happy and successful in life. But only those gamesr who do not stop their outdoor activities.

1. Not more than 1 and half hours on the computer.
2. Wash face with cold water.
3. Do not play in a dark room. There should be proper lighting.
4. Go for outdoor activities(one's which atleast generate some sweat) everyday.
5. Try to occasionally take breaks from the computer, or spend some less time on a particular day.
6. Remember, computers are not the ultimate things of life.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I haven't placed any of these problems till now. I game a lot and I will be using computers 16-18hrs per day.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
  1. headaches
  3. shivering
  4. gaining weight
  5. dull face
  6. anxiety
    etc...........
1. No
2. Yes but only visible if your skin tone is fair.
3. Lolucrazy?
4. No, if you are not a fast food bin.
5. Yes but try to get enough sleep and you will feel refreshed.
6. No

sujoyp

Grand Master
1-2 hrs a day gaming doesnt hurt....I do that for last 7-8 years...didt face much problem other then weight gain..but that i cant blame fully on this:lol:..

Other problem r related to ur habits...just have a good sleep...and take break from comp every 2 hrs...even for 10 mins

another common-sense....people use too much contrast and brightness on their monitor that gets them headache....please decrease them a bit...all the eye-candy will increase ur eye power and cause headache

amitash

Intel OCer
i too used to spend 6hrs at a time on the pc and got dark circles... The best cure is to sleep alot... I slept like ten hrs a day and the circles went after 20 days

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
-> After every hour you should keep washing your face and your eyes with cold water.

-> Drink lots of water, minimum 1 or 1.5 ltrs water.

->Don't sit in the room for too long as it is not good for your eyes, health and your back/spine, go for a stroll or something outside.

That's all i can remember for now.

The problems which you have mentioned is a common problem but I don't have any except for dark circles. Just follow the above guidelines and you should be fine. ;)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I haven't placed any of these problems till now. I game a lot and I will be using computers 16-18hrs per day.
I used to work for 12-15hrs a day.. 8 hrs in work and rest in home.... While in office only forumming,and blogging along with some work. In home only games and movies. Only faced the second problem, dark circles... other than that had no problems mentioned by OP.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom