Do you like the new theme for Digit Forum?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
earlier they had little text ads, i thought that its alright. let them earn a little money...but now these banner ads...tsk tsk...too much i say

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
1. I dont think Digit will earn money until and until someone clicks the ad....... Am i Right?

2.Does Google Adsense provide a fix pay out for clicks

xbonez

NP : Crysis
google adsense works on the pay per click sys, so yes if no one clicks at all, digit won't earn a buck.

praka123

left this forum longback
A small suggestion.
In quick reply option,when we press ALT+S,the message is posted and with ALT+X,will go advanced options -these all with only Internet Explorer :x
Why dont u add some modifications such that Linux/Mac users and other browser users esp firefox too can take advantage of shortcuts.pls implement!

_

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The ads are annoyance.
Also the forum has become slower. :(
Hope it changes to its earlier state.

The ads are annoyance.
Also the quick reply error is still present.

Last edited:
T

The Conqueror

The ads are annoyance.

The ads are annoyance.
Also the quick reply error is still present.
Use Firefox+Adblock PLUS to REMOVE ADS!
I think it has been mentioned several times in this thread on how to remove ads ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hey guys,
why is it that the signature takes an image but doesnt display it?

Regards,
ray
yeah same prob here :(

A small suggestion.
In quick reply option,when we press ALT+S,the message is posted and with ALT+X,will go advanced options -these all with only Internet Explorer :x
Why dont u add some modifications such that Linux/Mac users and other browser users esp firefox too can take advantage of shortcuts.pls implement!

_
:( no goodies for us

Last edited:

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,
How can i disable all the ads of Google ADsense through adblock plus and ff3 beta.........
i am unable to disable the ads

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys,
How can i disable all the ads of Google ADsense through adblock plus and ff3 beta.........
i am unable to disable the ads
Choose a filter subscription (easylist USA) in AdblockPlus.

praka123

left this forum longback
A small suggestion.
@admins:please allow firefox(and opera) users to benefit from this shortcut!.not everyone likes internet explorer!.Hope the reply is positive!thanks!

goobimama

 Macboy
Hmm. I'm using the new theme, and liking it. But someone please please change the unread posts from Orange to Bold Blue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom