Do you like the new theme for Digit Forum?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
WT....H?
There's a google search field too in the digit forum....???:mad:
The adds was tolerable, nd was slowly getting used to it, nd now this...:sad:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Oh just checked. The google search engine is much more efficient than the builtin one.
Anyway now i think its gud to have it.

goobimama

 Macboy
It's actually right besides the Google ads, but flushed left. So if you see the google ads, you see the search bar to the right. If you've hidden those somehow, then it will appear top left.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
It's actually right besides the Google ads, but flushed left. So if you see the google ads, you see the search bar to the right. If you've hidden those somehow, then it will appear top left.

yaa it appering in top left

xbonez

NP : Crysis
guys, it just me or has the forum become amazingly slow??? i've tried both the themes, various browsers (opera, FF n IE), cleared all cookies, everything but the forum loads really really slowly for me....other sites r opening just fine

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I am also finding the forum slow.The google search is good feature.Its more accurate than our default search.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
We can upload pictures in our siggy now!
oops vishal found it first :D

The option to upload pictures as signatures was there earlier as well but all you could see was a preview.

Has anybody tried clicking on links given at the bottom of the page? About us...Contact us etc. This too is having flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom