Do you like the new theme for Digit Forum?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anand1

In the zone
I too appreciate this. Yes the previous one was good but what to do in this professional life. We have to accept it....!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Does anyone using Opera see the ads?
I'm using opera and i dont find any ads,
need to know if its opera or my office proxy thats killin the ads.

Regards,
ray

I use opera.. its showing ads without kaspersky antibanner on.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Thx, So it mus be my office proxy thats killing the ads.
And why are u using kaspersky antibanner when u could use 'Block Content'?
Any pros?

Regards,
ray

din

Tribal Boy
@Ron

Have a look

Adblock - *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10

Adblock plus - *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Is it only me or anyone else is facing a strange problem?
Whenever I open Digit forum, the site loads like I'm opening it first time. Every image loads again like its not in browser cache.

Other sites are working fine so its 100% this site problem. It started happening when the new theme and vBulletin version was installed.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Just noticed one thing....If you changed theme because it wasn't compatible with new vb version still you are using outdated vb. Current vb version is 3.6.8

goobimama

 Macboy
I like the new theme, but can someone please change the unread post colour to something a little less hideous? Orange is almost unreadable...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^haven't you reverted back to kirsch?

Is it only me or anyone else is facing a strange problem?
Whenever I open Digit forum, the site loads like I'm opening it first time. Every image loads again like its not in browser cache.

Other sites are working fine so its 100% this site problem. It started happening when the new theme and vBulletin version was installed.

exactly,digit is taking too much loading time,dunno why.Earlier it used to be the fastest.

And get FF3 Beta from

*www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html

Thanks din,downloaded(its just 6.3mb) and using it.though some addons have compatibilities issues but imp. ones like ADP works.Foxytunes din't work.:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom