Do you like the new theme for Digit Forum?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
As you would all have noticed that Digit forum has got a new theme!
Give you opinions about the new look...
Also report any bugs in this thread...
EDIT : I disabled adblocker after Cyrus_the_virus and arunks reported to find out that ads had also been integrated...
The theme is good but this ad thing sux..

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Man, this forum looks so messed up.. especially with the addition of ADS!!!

Why can't this forum run without ads?? No one is going to click on those ads till those are removed, anyone joining me in not clicking them?

lol.. those ads at the top are so strategically placed that one might even accidently click them when clicking on UserCP or Digit forum links! lol.. this $ukc$

arunks

Hey here is the aks
It is not fully adaptable for old users..

Not upto full expectations

color combination is not great and not even fully good

Last edited:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I found previous skin better than this new one. Previous one was more professional. Current one looks childish.
Also "Edit", "Quote", etc buttons are too small.

Anyway changes are welcome. :)

PS: May be the previous skin was not compatible with new vBulletin version? Thats why we were having "Edit" problem and that forced them to change the skin?

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
cyrus: which browser are u usin:?: ever heard of firefox and adblock+ :?: the combination is pretty good and not windows restricted works on ubuntu too :D

i too feel the skin isnt so good ..... previous 1 simpler and better easier on the eyes this 1 is a lil too white

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Yup, i liked the theme. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

And i'm not against placing ads. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/25a.gif Who will leave a fully grown up forum without ads *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/40a.gif

But the current theme is bit pain to eyes *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/15a.gif

mediator

Technomancer
Seriously man, previous one looked like Gnome,neat and clean, and now it looks like windows! :oops:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
The best theme I liked was Daz Glass here. Also, I see no ads as using Ad muncher

OP
Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
We can upload pictures in our siggy now!
oops vishal found it first :D

Too bad no changes in avatar restrictions :(

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
cyrus: which browser are u usin:?: ever heard of firefox and adblock+ :?: the combination is pretty good and not windows restricted works on ubuntu too :D

lol.. looks who's giving advise on firefox and ubuntu! LMAO

I knew it even before you strated using firefox or ubuntu @iMeov. And I don't like using those features, because of the simple fact that sometimes, it makes a page look really bad, by either having 'X' marks over them or by living a big while gap where the ad was supposed to be. I don't have problems with ads so long as they are neat, well placed and not intruding or tries to take advantage of a mistake.;-)

OP
Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
@max_demnon
There are no additions involved with a vB skin..except a new visual look.

All the new additions like images in siggy are due to vB upgrade and admins enabling them...

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I like the new theme.
And the addition of images in signature is great.

Regards,
ray

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
PS: May be the previous skin was not compatible with new vBulletin version? Thats why we were having "Edit" problem and that forced them to change the skin?

Yes. That was the problem. I'm going to install an updated version of the old Kirsch skin in a bit, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.