Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
21-12-07.COM - WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

1 days, 4 hours, *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/39.gif

akhir yeh 21-12-07 ko kya honewala hai ?? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

chicha

High without substance...
the ghosts come out of the closet.

And tom is a very very sad day in my life. tom will be the last day i will be with my bust buddy. he is going back home(germany). and i do not think i will see him again. :( :sad:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
21-12-07.COM - We are in this together.

It has initiated successfully. All people who have participated in this, my hearfelt thanks goes for you.

Those who seek to 'see', will. And those who think they already can 'see', are actually still 'blind'

More information on what 21-12-07.com is will be coming up.

:mad:

x3060

A LOTR fan
ghosts dont exist, its just our immagination...*farm3.static.flickr.com/2321/2106527779_804b97668d_o.png

chicha

High without substance...
i think if we belive in god we need to belive in ghosts too.
none can be seen only felt.
good and bad.
yin and yang

there has to be a balance.
but i do not think that the ghosts will come out of their graves at 00:00 and go back to sleep by the day brake or they ware white sarees and walk on roads.

all that is crap.

agnels

Live The Dream!
I haven't seen any but my mother has. I have seen people possessed. I have heard countless stories about ghosts most famous being Taj Exotica Goa. It is said that #617/#618, mediterranean restaurant are haunted. The room service gets calls from rooms that are unoccupied. There is an in house laundry just next to #617. The laundry man have seen people peeping from windows very well knowing that the room is unoccupied and locked. In the med rest. the music starts to play when the power is off.

I haven't seen any but my mother has. I have seen people possessed. I have heard countless stories about ghosts most famous being Taj Exotica Goa. It is said that #617/#618, mediterranean restaurant are haunted. The room service gets calls from rooms that are unoccupied. There is an in house laundry just next to #617. The laundry man have seen people peeping from windows very well knowing that the room is unoccupied and locked. In the med rest. the music starts to play when the power is off.
I went to goa in march 2007 and stayed there at taj exotica.Didnt have any such experience.the hotel Restaurant was a bit far from our room(taj exotica occupies good area) .At the night time while coming back after dining ,it semmed really scary but no ghost experiences:)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I believe in Ghosts......

Once upon a time, there was a boy on the forum who has been banned, He used to spam and spam and spam......:D After he was banned, his ghosts started spamming the forum....:D Even after his ghosts have been banned, still some of them are remaining....:D One uniqueness of his ghosts is that they have the ability to multiply....:D They keep on increasing and spamming...:D

Tell his name.........?:D :D :D

-----------------
Anwyays, I don't believe in such things.....There are no ghosts....

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Yes, I believe in Ghosts......

Once upon a time, there was a boy on the forum who has been banned, He used to spam and spam and spam......:D After he was banned, his ghosts started spamming the forum....:D Even after his ghosts have been banned, still some of them are remaining....:D One uniqueness of his ghosts is that they have the ability to multiply....:D They keep on increasing and spamming...:D

Tell his name.........?:D :D :D

-----------------
Anwyays, I don't believe in such things.....There are no ghosts....
Vaibhavtek!
:lol::lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I don't want to make this thread a vaibhavtek related to thread, but he is still here in the forum.......

Lets close this topic here......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom