Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
Why do people assume that ghosts would have anything to do with religon anyway?
No one knows what a ghost really is so how can people automatically connect ghosts to GOD!! ?

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
you are right sg1 there will not be hindu ghost,muslim ghost,christian ghost na ?

some will say are devils exist ?

praka123

left this forum longback
anyways i carry a rosary with me in night travel esp in bike.dont count this to be an act of coward :-|

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
esumitkumar said:
have u ppl saw any of those prog aired on IBN7, Star News , Zee News etc 11:30 PM Sat night where a team goes to haunted forts of Rajasthan etc and in the end there is nothing found :D

but they create so much suspense ..utter BS ....
Bhai India TV dekho i mean chamatkaar tv.:mad: That channel is bull***. :mad:

sg1

considering that there are parts of the human brain that have not even been mapped yet, and theories in quantum mechanics over parralell universes and our lives having an infinate amount of possible outcomes etc with every decision we make, then maybe ghosts could be considered other dimensions/outcomes bleeding into our own? Or telepathic visual communications between people sharing memories... the possibilities are endless.:rolleyes: ;)

praka123

left this forum longback
Namboodiri Brahmins of Kerala

In some Namboodiri Mana's in Kerala(Namboodiri are malayali brahmins),there are idols(not of lord ram,krishna or shiva) called Bhoothagana's which tells the future.as from the name Bhooth,u know that they are ghosts :eek:

sg1

(Ghosts of Tombstone website)

Here's quite a convincing famous picture :eek: LOOK here , It's so famous, they made a website from it!!!:eek:

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
the frank opinion about the ghost are as below

some see them some dont

there is a specific branch of modern science which investigate the paranormal and its itself is a huge diversifications.

i cant see a one around every now and ever but hey i got some real weird experience at some places .i also go to investigate the cause but mind it its not always the graveyard or any where , its sometimes homes, thearters and yes every odd places . most friendly exp was a bit funny and the weirdest was with a life and death experience and yeah i got lots of eyewitness for the same ..

bottom point if want u can be believer or if not then nothing in this world can convience you

peace love and regards

nixon

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
There is no such thing as ghosts.
Insecure mind, fear, guilt, darkness, shadows, some light effects makes people think that they felt/seen presence of ghosts etc.

As far as proofs are concerned funny part is all are pHotos and hardly anyone who actually SAW it in real life. Phots can be tweaked / wrongly shoot / get affected by hundreds of reasons.

Someone above stated is so true that who dont beliveve in or believe in cant be made to change there views.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Tech_Wiz said:
There is no such thing as ghosts.
Insecure mind, fear, guilt, darkness, shadows, some light effects makes people think that they felt/seen presence of ghosts etc.

As far as proofs are concerned funny part is all are pHotos and hardly anyone who actually SAW it in real life. Phots can be tweaked / wrongly shoot / get affected by hundreds of reasons.

Someone above stated is so true that who dont beliveve in or believe in cant be made to change there views.

well said tech-wiz

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah probably our mind itself is a ghost (yet many things are for reasons unknown).

Wat u might call a ghost will be mere hallucination. And to add that read some pages about Dissociative personality disorder, autism, dementia and Alzheimer disease. They all are due to our mind going bonkers. Autism and Alzheimer cant be cured, no reason is known as to what causes this, whereas we hav cure for the deadliest diseases.

World is full of mystery, the mystery buried deep inside our brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom